Hide and Seek

tear drops collected slowly in the snow. i had been here for a long while, the sun had started to go down but i had no intentions of going home yet. i knew that if i went home there was a good chance charlie would be there and i wasnt ready to face him yet. not for a very long while.

if you don't know why i was crying than your pretty shallow, i had hurt my so called protector and i had lost control of myself, and i was a fricken werewolf now, i mean can you imagine being a fricken werewolf? sure there's pro's and con's but just for a moment think only of the con's. no just pretend that you could imagine all of those being real. once again. you may be asking what con's are there to being a werewolf, of coarse though that would only be if you didn't hear what happeened a little while ago. thats why i was crying, cause everything was really happening, it wasn't just in my imagination.

i looked up at my surroundings like i had a thousand times but this time i saw a sandy wolf looking at me with peircing purple eyes. "leave me alone charlie" i said through a sob. in reply he started walking forward cautiously. "stop" i yelled at him with as much anger as i could muster behind my voice. he did as i comanded. i stared into his purple eyes, i felt at that very moment that he could read my mind, and see my inner most thought. i was at his will. i tried to break contact with his eyes but they refused to move. i was done with his mind tricks.

i had been in human form this entire time. sitting in the snow. yes, i had been naked, in the snow in the forest, but i  didn't care i had a wolf on my side, and even when i wasn't in wolf form i still felt warm now. aswell i didn't care right now if charlie saw me, i had my legs up to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. but now i unwrapped my arms threw them forward and pictured myself as a wolf. i lunged out and was standing fur and paw, a few inches in front of charlie.

 he looked sad, not hurt like i saw him earlier, not mad like i had expected him to be. no instead he looked sad, and i had no idea why. leave me alone i sent tellipathically to him. no lizzy, im your protector he reasured me. yeah you did a great job of that i hissed before running off once more.

even though charlie didn't have a chance of catching up to me he started running too. i wouldn't allow him to follow me and he knew it, i ran faster. he also quickened his pace, although he was still far behind me and losing ground. as a topper i started weaving inbetween thick trees. making myself disapear behind the trunks and bushes. finally charlie lost me. thank god for that.

i slowed my pace to a jog. it was time i go somewhere he wouldn't even think to look. how about... the movie theater. no to public and i have no extra clothes. most of the places i could go would include me needing clothes, and i totally agree. i think i'll make a quick pit stop at my house.

i run through the forest at blazing speeds. i stop by and gallop down the hall. thank gosh charlie's not here i think to myself as i, pawed open the closet door pull out of my yellow bra and undie's, a plain blue shirt and navy colored jacket, i also, of coarse grab some plain comfy jeans. alright ready to go. i troted back down the hallway, my claws scraped lightly against the floor as i went. when i was back in the open with the frigid air surrounding every inch of my furry self.

i ran down to the outskirts of town through the forest, speaking of which let me just tell you that i live on the outskirts of town. not in a neighborhood, but more like a very loose grouping of houses spaces in a half mile radius of each other. about a mile from the stores and stuff, so it was a short run. when i got to the behind of the first building i changed back into human form and started changing.

i walked throught a few streets and finally came to filmere theater, named after faye filmere who first owned it. i walked up and bought a ticket to what looked like the coolest movie. i ended up buy a ticket to chocolate and blood. it's about a werewolf, i know, very ironic.