VIP

We all talked and plotted for a few more hours, around six in the morning we made a big breakfast and lots of coffee. Me and Beckett were the last ones in the kitchen, he was making his breakfast burrito and I was making my coffee. 

He paused what he was doing and looked at me. I looked at him as well. 

"When we get all of this taken care of.. I want to take out out on a real date." 

"I would like that.. But I just don't understand how you could like me this much, in such a short amount of time." 

"I have my reasons. Someday soon, I'll tell you all of them." He winked at me and then walked out of the room.

I downed a couple cups of coffee while I enjoyed a plate of eggs with grape jelly. 

"So who's going to drive me to school?" I asked and smiled at all the guys sitting around the livingroom. 

"We want to provoke Mia right?" Jack asked and I nodded. "Then have Beck drive you." He concluded and took a bite of his breakfast. 

"Oh yeah, at school today I think Beckett should pay a lot of attention to Suzette." Troy added. 

"He already pays as much attention to Suze as possible how much more attention could he give her?" Grayson asked. His eyes were huge. 

"Walk her after every class, carry her books, open her door, take her to lunch, take her home after school and stay the night?" Troy gave ideas.

"We can't, I mean it has to be believable that you all don't know anything and that I'm going to follow the rules."

"I'm sorry Suzette but I don't want her dictating my life much longer. I'm not meant to be a teacher, hell I'm a director. I won't be her little gopher anymore. And you shouldn't have your life dictated for that insane person either." 

All of the guys were watching me. 

"Fine. You're right, I don't want my life to be dictated anymore either. I just also don't want anyone to get hurt because I didn't follow the rules. Seriously guys if anything happens to any of you, or to any of my family I wouldn't forgive myself." 

"It's a good thing none of us will let anything happen." Beckett said and patted my arm. 

"Everything will be great. Let's just try and act as normal as possible. We should leave. Gotta get ready for school." Grayson said standing up and walking to the kitchen to put his dishes in the sink. The other guys followed and Beckett took my dishes for me. I stood up and stretched. 

"I'll be back around seven thirty to pick you up." Beckett said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I nodded and they all walked out of the house. I went up to my room to get ready for school. I had about an hour. So I took my time, I brushed my teeth and removed all of my makeup just to reapply it. I curled my hair and made sure my legs were clean shaved. 

Then I walked into my closet and changed into a pair of grey knee high socks with cute white lace a the top, I stepped into a black pleated mini skirt, I pulled it up to my waist and then slipped on a white tank top, with a white polo over that. I pulled my skirt over the tops and then zipped it. I pulled on a pair of black mary jane heels and tied the laces. I grabbed a small black vest and slipped my arms through it and left it unbuttoned. 

I walked over to my perfume and sprayed a little on, and then put some deoderant on as well. I double checked my outfit and smiled. I looked hot. 

I walked out of my closet and into my room, I grabbed all of my school things along with my cellphone and walked downstairs. I downed one more cup of coffee while I waited for Beckett to arrive.