Sweater Weather

I awoke with a small pain in my neck, and a horrible pulsing in my head. I opened my eyes and looked around the room I was in. It was Nina's bedroom. Everything from last night flooded back into my head quickly. Nina that is who walked into the room. I looked around her room and quickly got off the bed. 

I was just about to walk over to the door when it opened and Nina came in with a plate of fruit. I backed up to the wall opposit of her. 

"What is going on?" I asked my voice shakey. 

"Oh just relax. We're not going to kill you or anything." She laughed and set the plate down on her desk and started to make her bed. I looked at myself and I was paint free. I looked in one of her many mirrors and I was clean. I was also wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that I wasn't wearing yesterday. 

"What the hell is going on Nina!?" I screeched as I turned to look at her. 

"We'll discuss everything as soon as everyone gets here. Eat your fruit while I grab you some clothes to change into." She smiled like it was no big deal as she disapeared into her closet. 

I opened her bedroom window and threw the fruit out of it. 

She returned and I took the clothing from her. 

 I got dressed in the black pants and crop top. I slipped my feet into my shoes from last night and I looked around for my phone. It was no where to be seen. I sighed and walked downstairs. 

All of the girls were sitting in the livingroom and shockingly enough so was Troy. I looked at the front door it was just right within reach. Should I just book it? 

"Don't even think about it Suze. We have things to talk about. Come sit." Nina said loudly. I slowly looked back at them. She smiled at me and gestured to the chair that was unoccupied. I walked over and sat down quietly. 

"What is wrong with you people?" I asked as soon as I sat. 

"What do you mean dear?" Mia asked and then sipped her coffee. 

"You kidnapped me last night! And knocked me out! And who knows what else! And where is my phone!?" 

"We will explain everything once we know we can trust you. Believe us Suzie, we did all of this for a reason. Your phone is right on the table. Smart girl calling someone. Oh Grayson was so worried along with Beckett and Jack. It was quiet sweet actually very adorable. They wanted to call the police but me and the girls convinced them that you were okay, because Nina found you passed out with a random guy and helped you. So they won't believe anything you say if you break our trust. Also we called your sister in law and told her that we were having a girls night.. I'm sure you would be in a lot of trouble if you told her that you were out drinking illegally so.. there's that." Mia smiled wickedly. 

"Why are you guys doing this to me!? I didn't do anything wrong to any of you." 

"See.. That's where you're wrong sweetie. I've been trying to get Beckett to pay attention to me like he does to you since we were in fifth grade! Then out of no where you waltz in all hick like and he's like a lost puppy dog. Wait that's not all. You have Grayson and Jack tied around your little finger as well! Because as if one guy isn't enough.. You've got to take all three of the most elligable teenagers away from us." Mia practically yelled at me. 

"They're just friends with me! It wasn't my intentions for anything else. If you want me to stop talking to them I will just please let me leave. I won't breathe a word of it to anyone." I pleaded I felt like I was going to cry. 

"No no no see those boys talk to us more now, they actually talk to us." 

"Didn't they before?" I asked.