Nothing To Lose.

A/N 

Every chapter will be titled as a song. That song will be the song for the chapter! Listen to it, don't listen to it. I don't mind either one. 

Chapter One. 

"Suze! Wake up sleepy head. It's your first day." Skyler's voice rang in my ear. I opened my eyes and she was sitting on the edge of my bed with breakfast. 

I thanked her and sat up and ate my breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, with bacon and a side of fruit. After eating I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I dried up and blow dried my hair. I got into my undergarments and looked at my uniform choices for the day. 

I wrapped up in a robe and called Skyler in. 

"Help me figure out which outfit to wear?" I pointed at the clothes in my closet. 

She looked through them and then handed me a white vneck tee. The black peplum skirt. The white above the knee socks. And the black buckle booties, they're high heeled with three buckles on the outer sides of them. I quickly got dressed and tucked in my shirt. 

"How does it look?" I asked as I stood infront of the mirror. 

"You look perfect. It's dressy and casual. So you won't look like a nerd, but you won't look like a slacker." 

"Perfect." 

She left the room and I started on my hair and makeup. I decided on leaving my hair in it's natural wavy state and just put some detangler in it. I did my makeup lightly and then put on some deoderant, and perfume. I grabbed my messenger bag and tossed extra makeup and perfume in there. 

I walked downstairs and grabbed the keys for my Kia Cadenza. 

"Do you need lunch money?" Skyler asked from the livingroom. 

"Nah I have some. I'll see you after school then." 

"Have a good first day. Make good impressions." She gave me a smile. I nodded and left. I got into my car and pulled out of the driveway. I know I lost my brother, but Skyler lost her husband. She was like the one girl that could stand my brother. She's decided to take this break from acting to grieve and take care of me. 

But what would she do while I was at school? 

I followed the gps instructions and in no time arrived at the gorgeous Karmikal (Prounouced Car-michale.) Private School for the wealthy. Literally that's what is on the brochure. The only reason I got accepted into this school was because My brother is or I guess was Tyler Nichols, and his wife is Skyler Elliot Nichols. Since this school is so prestigious, and many young stars or children of stars and politicians and what not attend here, they have big gates seperating us from the rest of Los Angeles. 

You either have to show your student ID or if your a parent or guardian, show your parent/guardian ID. Once I was let past the giant gates I looked around the big parking lot for a suitable spot. There was virtually every sports car you could imagine here. Well practically. 

I decided on a second row spot. Playing it safe, I don't want to step on any toes on my first day in a new school as a senior. Once parked I shut my car off and watched other students in Black and white either hanging out around cars, or milling about on the school grounds. 

Since Skyler lives in Beverly Hills I didn't have to live in the dorms here. I could have if I truly wanted to. But the idea of staying with family appealed to me more. I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat, sent a quick prayer to the lord and my brother to get me through my first day and then opened my door.