5:15

Needless to say, I didn't have anyone over like Mia had wanted me too. The rest of the morning had gone by pretty quickly. We had to go home and pack things for Skyler, and then we hung out with her for the morning, we left around noon so that she could have some time with Parker and Ethan. My mom and I had a very long conversation while Grayson drove me and Kane home. 

Basically how it went, was her telling me that Kane is in charge and she trusts the two of us not to cause any trouble while Skyler is away getting better. She was just as shocked as the rest of us were when she had found out Skyler was carrying Tylers baby. Very excited as well. The only reason she's letting me stay is because she and Skyler already paid the fees and the only reason I'm not in a dorm is because there are no more rooms. Although she was going to have my oldest brother come check up on us. 

When we had finally arrived home I went straight to bed and collapsed on the fluffy mattress. I didn't even bother getting under the covers. 

~~

When I had gotten up I went into my closet and tossed Grayson's hoodie onto one of the empty shelves and then shed my clothes and dumped them in the hamper. I took a brief shower and got into some clean shorts and a tee shirt. I dried my hair and then put my feet into some shoes. I looked at my phone and I had about a million texts from Beckett. I checked the time, it was eleven pm. Skyler was gone by now and Kane was who knows where. 

I sighed and walked down to the kitchen. I was desperatley hungry. I opened the fridge doors up and looked around the practically empty state it was in. I closed the doors and looked around the rest of the kitchen. Needless to say we needed to go grocery shopping. I walked back to my room and grabbed my purse and walked back outside. I grabbed my car keys and then smacked my forehead when I remembered it wasn't here. I fished my phone out of my purse and called Beckett. 

"Hey Z are you okay? I heard what happened." He sounded a little worried. 

"I'm fine just starving. I don't have my car and there's no food here.. Want to go shopping with me?" 

"You want to go shopping at eleven?" 

"Yep. Walmart is open twenty four hours remember?" 

"Alright. I'll pick you up in twenty." I smiled and walked back inside. I ran up to my room I had enough time to dress myself a little nicer. 

I applied some makeup and changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a longsleeve light green vneck and a pair of cute slip on shoes. I sprayed on a little perfume and nodded at my reflection. I walked back downstairs and I walked towards Kane's room. I knocked on his door and when there was no reply I opened the door. His room was relatively spotless, but other than that he wasn't here. 

I heard the front door shut and I walked out of Kane's room and shut his door. 

"Z?" Beckett yelled out. I walked towards the entry way and saw him before he saw me. He had his back turned towards me. Wearing dark jeans, and a nice short sleeve dark shirt with a print on it. His hair was styled as always. I cleared my throat and he turned around and his smile was infectious. He was as handsome as always. 

"Hey thanks for coming. I know it's late and school is tomorrow but I'm starved." I walked towards the table beside him and grabbed my purse. 

"It's just school. And it's not a problem, I wasn't sleeping anyways." 

"What car did you drive?" 

"The Jag. Why?" 

"Can I drive?" I smiled sweetly. He raised an eyebrow. 

"It's a fast car." 

"I can handle it." 

"It's my baby."