Trailer [Light]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Trailer - Light]

[Season 1 - Reluctant Heroes]

The ever-so-present broken moon gently lit up the night sky. The world at night seemed so serene, but the people of Remnant knew better for the night is the most dangerous time anyone could be outside the safety of a city or a village. Demons reminiscent of animals, Grimm, roamed the dark unlit forests and mountains, each more deadly than the previous. They could find a person in minutes or seconds, should they emit enough negativity. These creatures are so foul, so vile, that they feed off the negative energy itself. They exist for nothing more than to kill.

A ruined city whose name was long forgotten crawled with these foul beasts. But even with these dangerous beings so close, one man paid them no mind as he sat on a rooftop perched high in the sky with a book in his hands, a stack of thick books sitting by him.

???: "...Why does science have to be so hard?"

The man was around 17 years old, his height was around 180 centimetres so he was quite average in that regard, snow-white hair, pale skin, and most notably, bright red eyes with even brighter yellow crosshair-shaped pupils. He wears a white jacket and a red t-shirt with a ribcage design, dark blue jeans accompanied by a brown leather belt and brown combat boots. He had a blade sheathed on his right hip. His name was Beryl Roux, a soon-to-be, if all goes well, Beacon Academy first-year student.

Beryl: "

Beryl: "...Properties of visible light are intensity, propagation direction, frequency or wavelength spectrum, and polarization-WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

Beryl loudly snapped the book close and threw it to the pile of other books, most labelled something along the lines of "Science for Dummies", "Light Particles 101" and "How to make your IQ higher". Don't get me wrong, Beryl is by no means stupid, it is just that science is... well, to him it's like kryptonite to Superman. With a frustrated sigh, he leaned back and started to fall from the rooftop, plummeting towards the ground at high speed. What one would consider as certain doom, to Beryl this was like walking downstairs, his nonchalant expression all but confirming his evident boredom with a hidden frustration due to his inability to fully understand the science behind his own power.

Just as the ground neared, Beryl drew his blade and embedded it into the building's wall, slowing his descent immediately and allowing himself to fall the last few meters freely. With a soft thump, his feet touch the ground and he stands up straight, brandishing his blade as multiple pairs of blood-red eyes emerge from the shadows. As multiple black werewolf-like beasts began emerging from the shadows, unoriginally named Beowolves, Beryl simply stared at them and reached into his pocket, which housed his scroll and tapped "Shuffle".