Chapter 5 [Power Beyond Oneself]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Chapter 5 - Power Beyond Oneself]

[Season 1 - Reluctant Heroes]

Sparks of metal clashing and sparks flying illuminated two fighters within the combat arena. The first-year students of Beacon Academy were currently in the midst of having the combat class with the ever-so-enchanting Glynda Goodwitch. Seated in a colosseum of all things, which is actually fucking amphitheatre, cause fuck making a separate model for a class am I right lads or am I, right lads. The class watched as Cardin Winchester beat the ever-loving shit out of Jaune Arc. His team was obviously worried for their leader, except maybe Nora who was enjoying the show regardless. Beryl was streaming the whole thing on his scroll in 4k on Instagram with the caption "Blonde Hoe Gets Smashed" while Uller on the other hand was just enjoying the show with popcorn in his hand, which he denied his brother once again.

The captain of CRDL swung his mace at Jaune, who just barely managed to block it with his shield yet it still managed to send him flying backwards. Attempting to not soil his own reputation any further, Jaune hastily got up and tried to go on the offensive, but was quite swiftly and violently brought back to his senses. Cardin's mace clashed with Jaune's sword, and the two were now locked in a deadlock, neither managing to push the other back with sheer force alone.

That is until a dark purple mist began pooling from Cardin in thick waves, Jaune with his still-intact sense of self-perseverance did the right thing and retreated. Cardin didn't gain more power, no, Jaune was getting weaker, his eyes widened, sweat began forming on his face, legs trembling, arms and hands shaking.

Cardin: "Let's see you square up against this, bitch boy!"

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

"Deus Aria!"

[ Soul Auxilium ]

[ Viking Death March ]