Chrollo Catch-up (2)

part two dis time

this is EXTREMELY short because i wrote it all out but forgot to save and i didnt have time to write it all again

hahaha a

how do you write Chrollo again?
***

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

gif isnt working, im sorry

Confessions

After spending some time with Chrollo you've learned a few things.

One, he only seems to express emotion when it involves the Troupe Members.

Two, he likes sweets surprisingly.

And three, you definitely liked him. Liked him, liked him.

Since you weren't part of the Troupe, you knew he didn't care for you. Hell, he probably would leave you to die if it were a choice.

You trailed behind him, his footsteps and your footsteps falling into a rhythm. Your feet ached from walking so far and Chrollo took small and far between breaks. 

"We can camp here for the night," Chrollos voice made it's way to your ears. You snapped out of your daze and plopped on the ground. Stretching your back, you saw Chrollo leave. He soon came back, carrying a pile of sticks. 

He dropped them on the ground and you placed stones around them, in a circle shape. You grabbed some dead leaves and placed them underneath the sticks. Bringing out your lighter, you lit the end of a stick and stuck it into the leaves.

You soon had a roaring fire.

You laid your head on your bag. Having kicked your shoes off a while ago, you were ready to sleep. 

You were always one to talk in your sleep, especially when you were on the cusp of being passed out. 

You may have accidently told Chrollo about your feelings towards him.

"Chrollo," You words were groggy and slow. "I think I might, a-actually like youuu." Your tongue drawled out the last word, your brain falling into a deeper state of unconsciousness.

You couldn't see the way his face was tinted red. You couldn't see the way a smile graced his face. And you couldn't see the way he kissed your forehead.

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

Rainy Days

Rainy Days

((gif works here but not before???))

A shiver ran down your spine. You were standing near a grocery store, a roof was over your head but that didn't stop the wind.

You couldn't even make a fire in this dreadful weather.

You felt something drape along your shoulders. Looking up, you saw Chrollos arm around you.

'He must be colder. All he's wearing is a coat, pants, and shoes,'  You thought to yourself.

Your face flushed at how close you two were.

Wasn't it lovely?

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

Nen

Nen type: Manipulater

How does it work: You can cover plants in your Nen, being able to tell whether or not they're poisonous or not. You work more with brewery, but cooking is also a skill you possess. You're also obsessed with knives.

Strength: 3/10. Your brews/potions are a 8/10