5 - Rainy Days [UNEDITED]

So this book has hit 400 views and wOw, that's weird. I should be returning to my normal updating schedule, June is just a naturally busy month for me. I apologize for my absence and hope you enjoy
***

Gon- 15

You - 15 (The birthday one will be posted on July 7th, for obvious reasons)

It was a normal day. The rain was falling, your brother was at his friends house playing games, and you were reading a book.

'White Water Waves' by Walter Deomint, was it's name. ((It isn't a real book, I just made it up)) Gons' friend Kurapika lent it to you for the week, since he was out looking at good bookstores.

She looked at the broken pieces of glass. Some were stuck, sticking out of her hands. Her blood poured and hit the ground, and that was when her once whole soul, broke.

When the two of them became one, it was a heart-wrenching experience. The way he walked away, glad to be rid of the extra weight. The way she fell, her glass-like heart thrown on the ground.

And she, alone, had to patch it up.

You were just getting to the good part when you heard yelling outside your door. 

"Come ofegh yough hoof," The voice was muffled, but you could tell it was Gons. You got up from your place on the chair and walked to the window. Opening it up, you looked down at Gon. Your parents managed the shop below and the apartment was just above it. Gons hair was still as spiky as ever, but little rain droplets were falling from it. He was wearing his usual clothes and seemed to not mind the cold.

"Gon! You're going to freeze," You yelled. He shook his head and looked up at you, determination in his eyes.

"I need you to come down here!" He yelled back.

"I'm not dressed for this weather! Just come in," You told him.

"I'm not coming in until you come out!" He said.

You sighed, "Fine!" And shut the window. Walking to the door, you went to open it. When you did, you were greeted with a freezing, drenched Gon.

"Gon-" You were cut off by Gon.

"I made it rain, so I could do this," He said.

"Do what-" You, once again, were cut off when Gon wrapped his arms around your body.

Killua - 12