Illumi Catch-up | ✓

This was requested by @orochimarutrash

Illumi - 6

You - 5

How You Meet: Doesn't follow the exact storyline

You were always curious about the mountain near your home. Your grandpa worked at the front gate and he always babysat you while your parents were away, so you were always around the gate. You could never open it, but you saw your grandpa open it and go in plenty of times. You wondered what kind of people lived there and why your grandpa would go in and out all the time. Your questions were all answered one day.

You were sitting in the security booth.

When someone

Put a knife to your neck.

Your breathe hitched and you tried to look up. You couldn't see much except for some medium length black hair. The hand that held the knife tightened, making the persons knuckles white, and they pressed the knife further against your neck, barely drawing blood.

"If you want the key, it's on the handle over there!" You screamed in panic. Your whole body felt on edge and you couldn't swallow the lump in your throat, making you more uncomfortable.

"Who are you? You aren't the security guard," A voice spoke from behind you. Your lower lip quivered and you blurted out.

"My name is [l/n] [f/n] and my grandpa works here as a security guard, he was just looking after me while my parents are away and he had to leave to do something!" You yelled out. You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to convince yourself this was all a dream. You felt the pressure on your throat release and you quickly swallowed your spit and took a deep breathe. You curiously turned your gaze to behind you, your eyes landing on a boy. He had medium length hair, just barely past his shoulders, his eyes were narrowed and stuck on you. He wore a light blue crop-top vest with a black shirt underneath, dis-attached sleeves that ended all the way up to his wrists and stopped at his forearm, exposing his shoulders. He had on plain black shorts and black slip-on shoes. One strand of hair stuck out in front of his face.

"You're Zebro's grandchild?" He had a high-pitched voice, but it remained monotone. You quickly nodded your head and stared at the boy. He let out a hum and left the security booth.

"Odd," You said to yourself. 

Illumi - 12

You - 11

Second Encounters

You trudged through the forest, your feet pounding on the ground. You had sneaked out of your house to get away from your parents fighting.