10 - Jealousy [UNEDITED]

I'm kinda an idiot

Like super

And this book hit 3k and I just- wHy??

Why do you read this? 

((PS: if you go back and read 'Confessions,' you'll see that I changed up Killuas ;) )

((Present Vex here: laughing at the 3k thing. also, midway into Kurapikas the writing style slightly changes))

☆☆☆

Gon - 16

You - 15

Flipping over the paper, you continued filling out the form

"What're you doing, [y/n]?" Gon rested his head on your non-dominant hands shoulder, staring down at the piece of paper in front of you.

"Filling out a small form for my parents shop below," You responded, circling a 'yes' bubble.

"Have you already eaten?" Gon asked, wrapping his arms around your neck.

You nodded absently and continued writing down answers.

"Do you want to go out to eat later?" Gon asked, peering up at your face. You blinked a few times before nodding, the corner of your lips turned down. "Something wrong?" Gon's voice was full of worry and he stood up, disconnecting his arms from you.

"No, nothing's wrong. I'm just wondering if I have time to eat with you today," You laid the paper out on the corner of the desk, getting started on the next one.

"What else do you have to do today?" Gon sat down on your bed, laying down on his back.

"After the forms I have to contact the delivery company to restock the store, then I have to baby-sit Charlie's kids while he goes to work, and then I should be free," You told Gon. You went back to working on the forms, ignoring Gons presence.

"Maybe I could contact the company while you finish the forms?" Gon offered.

"I don't know, my parents are pretty picky about what they want," You hesitated.

"Yeah, yeah. What is it they need?" He asked, picking up the phone.

After giving Gon the instructions, he went into the opposite room to relay them to the people. He came back shortly after, disappointed when he saw that you were still filling out papers.