2 | Second Encounters | ✓

This chapter is for: melizabeth44life

I swear the motivation to write was thanks to them. I recommend reading their book and following them if you like Melizabeth (MeliodasxElizabeth from Seven Deadly Sins)

Sorry if this seems rushed, I tried to keep the scenarios under 1000 words since I know some people dont like reading that muxh

***

Gon - 15 

You - 14

"Stop pushing me!" You told Orenji

"Stop pushing me!" You told Orenji. Right now, you were walking through the food stalls and your brother wouldn't stop pushing you. His one objective was to get you to bump into people.

He pushed your shoulder harshly, so you pushed his back. He 'tch-ed' and pushed you back twice as hard. You tripped over someones foot (Your brothers) and, out of reflex, your arm shot out for the nearest object.

When your hand clenched down on the object, you weren't expecting to feel some warm, gooey, substance in your hand. You fell on the ground, your brothers laughter could be heard in the distance, and you were left wondering what you just grabbed. Sitting up, you looked at your hand. Your hand was coated in some red substance that smelled suspiciously like tomato paste.

"Are you okay?!" A recognizable voice asked. I looked up and saw Gon standing there.

"Well, guess you could say it's to-made-to be," I responded.

Did I just use a pick-up pun on him??

"That was worse then the puns you use at home," Orenji gave you a flat look.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him down with me, wiping some of the tomato paste on his face. "Now we're even."

"What's going on here, Gon?" Another person came to join the party. Gon, in response, sat down on the ground next to me and Orenji.

"We were making dust angels," Was what he said.

"And why does one of them look like they killed someone," The person asked.

"They accidentally popped my calzone when Orenji pushed them," Gon summarized.

"Hm," The boy hummed. He sat down on the ground next to Gon. "I'm Zoldyck Killua."

"[l/n] Orenji," Your brother introduced himself.

"[l/n] [f/n], this dummies brother," You pointed at your brother.