9 - First Kiss [UNEDITED]

What i mean by first kiss, is your first kiss with them. Ya'll can have virgin lips if you want

Also, I've never kissed anyone so I'm going of on a limb here.

Also, Killuas was my favorite to write this time around. Usually I love writing for Gons, but I just really liked Killuas today

Also, this book hit 1k and I'm just sitting here like,

I dont even update on time

But thank you for your guys support!

aLso said the word alsO too much

***

Gon - 16

You - 15

"Can I hang out with you today?" Your younger brother asked

"Can I hang out with you today?" Your younger brother asked. His friend was sick today and he didn't want to play with his younger sister (your parents had her when you were ten, she is currently 5)

"Orenji, I told you. I'm hanging out with Gon," You told him, an edge to your voice.

"And? Killua will be there and I'll just play with him," He argued.

"I already told you no," You looked over at him. He had his arms folded and a sour look on his face, as if he just drank expired milk.

"You're just a stupid teenager! You never want to do anything with anyone any more!" He yelled.

"You're a teenager too, stupid!" You yelled back.

"I'm better at being a teenager then you, dummy!"

"Oh, really?"

"You bet your sweet corn stalk I am!"

"I- What?" You looked at your brother, your eyebrow cocked and your mouth agape. 

Your brother turned a bright red and looked at the ground. "F-For your birthday, I might've bought you a corn stalk..." He trailed off.

"Where did you hide it?" Was your first question.

"In my room."

"And you never gave it to me because...?" You waited for him to tell you.

"...I didn't want you to laugh at me, for getting you such a lame birthday present," He confessed.

You walked up to him and flicked his forehead, before wrapping your arms around him.

"You idiot. Of course I would've laughed at you. Not because it's a lame birthday present, which is false, but because you're the only one who would think of giving me that," You laughed.

"I guess that's true. I also wanted to get you back for gifting me the top of a pineapple for my birthday," He admitted.

You unwrapped your arms and stared at him. "You can grow pineapples now."