Chrollo Catch-up (1)

I dont know why he wasnt orginally added

oh yeah

because i was lazy

but im actually super excited to write for him because i love da Chrollo 

this is probably the plot that i had to really think ahead for and possibly the most complex one ive had to write. not only that, but the amount of research i did for this is scary

Requested by: shinzugasu

***

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

How you meet

How you meet

This was supposed to be easy. Just a way to make money after gaining your Hunters License. And that's how you got yourself into this mess.

Being Neon Nostrades bodyguard, going to a Auction hosted by the mafia, where everything was stolen by the famous Phantom Troupe. One of which, you had captured. He ended up escaping, killing one of the guards with him. 

Back to the current situation. Neon had run off and Kurapika had sent you over to where the auction was being held to find her (as you were the closest person to the auction. Kurapika had said that he was on his way as well). You were royally pissed at Neon.

"One thing. We asked her to do one thing and that was to stay with the guards," You grumbled to yourself, showing the guard your pass-card. He let you through and you ran to the building. Checking every floor.

You found her sitting at a booth talking to some guy.

"-Important people are always coming to me," You heard Neon brag. Narrowing you eyes you walked up and tapped her shoulder. "Yes?" She looked up at you before freezing.

"We need to go back, everyone is freaking out back at the hotel," You told her, irritation clear in your voice.

"I apologize," You looked at the man, who just spoke. "I seemed to have been helpful with Lady Neons escape." His voice was easy to listen to and his face wasn't so hard on the eyes either. His forehead was bandaged and his bangs covered part of it. His ears were pierced, teal orbs at the end. He was wearing a black suit, white undershirt, and was drinking a cup of coffee.

"It's fine. Neon we have to go," You waved off what he said and ordered Neon to go back.

"But he wanted his fortune told," Neon whined. "I could read yours too," She bribed. Your eyes glanced at the man, who was gazing out the window.