9 months earlier

"Come on Deeks, you aren't actually going to eat that are you ? "Kensi whined. "Of course I am , why wouldn't I? It's good you bought it for me , ok it's been sitting on my porch for a little longer than it should have been but if I eat it now I'd say I would get away with only mild food poisoning ! " Deeks joked gesturing to the half mouldy Cronut kensi bought him many weeks ago.
Kensi seemed to be getting a little too comfortable on his couch so he pinched her soft tickley spot on her hips "Aghhh! Deeks you know I hate that ! " Kensi squealed. "Ok I'll take the couch you take the floor " she informed Deeks throwing his pink fluffy cat pillow at him . " How about you stay there and I just like.....squeeeeeeze....in here."deeks said exasperation in his voice ! In the process of trying to squeeze between the couch and kensi, he managed to get himself stuck ! "Need a little help ? " Kensi asked . With a swift movement of her hips Deeks came crashing down on top of her ! "Well I don't mind this arrangement at all " He said . Without even looking at him she knew that smirk was plastered on his face .

*******************

It was a split second decision, Deeks was lying (more like crammed) into the back of the sofa. He was having trouble sleeping and finally settled on watching his partner sleep ! (God she really is beautiful ) he had to , he couldn't resist they had waited too long so ... he kissed her ! She awoke suddenly and to his surprise she was kissing him back ! She hooked her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, the was a fire roaring as they kissed , a fire that had waited too long to be roar in a flame.

He stumbled around trying to co-ordinate his way to the bedroom while Kensi was nibbling at his neck , finally they settled on the bed and gave the neighbours a night to complain about !

*****************

Kensi woke to the soft murmur of Deeks soft voice on the phone ,she was well aware of what happened last night "Yeah I will be there in 30 , no I will call her don't worry , see ya Nell " he finished up the call and turned to Kensi , "they need us in ops." He stated "Deeks what have we done ? " kensi asked

****************************
AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys hope you like it so far , now I know it's my first fanfic and I'm not very good at spelling , please forgive me for any spelling errors ! I'm not going to be updating for about a month because I have my mocks ( 2 weeks of exams ) in a week so please don't be angry with me ! Thank you all so much for the feed back , talk to you later !