Telling the truth pt.1

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted in ages its been on my mind for so long but I just didn't get around to it until now. Because I haven't written in ages this chapter is going to be a little bit dodgey so stick with me and sorry it is a bit short but I couldn't think of ways to make its longer😓!
Thanks again for all the likes and comments

4 weeks after the first scan Kensi Blye was once again curled up over the toilet seat in the ladies locker room, it was horrible why was she so sick! Deeks
was anxiously waiting outside to avoid any suspicious behaviour. They still had not thought of a way to tell the rest of the team,but they both decided that they would do it together in the next few days. Kensi was just barely starting to show, she was 19 weeks after all.

'Maybe we should do a dance number to be my baby ?'Deeks thought to himself, although he knew Kensi would never agree. "Oh hey Deeks " Nell said loudly 'shit what am I going to say I've been standing here for like 20 minutes'
"Oh hey Nell ... Didn't here you coming in" 'oh god that was so bad she's going to ask what I'm doing here'
"Sooo what you doing just standing
there ?"
'Shit'
"Oh you know just stretching before my workout with Kens, gotta get those muscle working..." He said as he began to do lunges against the wall like an idiot.
"Speaking of Kensi where is she I haven't had a proper conversation with her in weeks, I'm getting worried"
'Oh my god what do I say?'
"Oh yeah" he scratched his 'style by pillow' hair and said " You know.. Ehh... Her Mother has been trying to contact her and she is just kind of stressed about the whole situation, but I think it will be resolved in a few days, don't worry"
"Oh ok I understand , tell her that I'm just up in ops if she needs to talk " Nell says as she swiftly scampers out of the gym.
'Phew! Crisis averted'

************************

Nell turned the corner and disappeared out of sight into the burn room, "so what did he say?"
"Callen you know I don't like doing this!"
"Nell come on they have been acting suspiciously for weeks now I need to know what's going on!"
"He didn't say anything ok! He just said that Kens is stressed because her mother is trying to contact her again! That's all!"
" Oh ok well ..... Shh"
"Callen what are you doi-"
Callen pushed Nell against the wall of the burn room.
"They are coming!" He whispered
Faint voices outside the room
"Kens we have to tell them,they have the right to know,they are basically family!"
"Deeks don't you think I know that! It's harder for me than it is for you they are all going to judge me when we tell them !"
"I know I'm sorry kens, you know I love you right?!"
"I know I love you too!"
Suddenly the door swings open!
Kensi and Deeks engrossed in a kiss enter the room
"Oh my god Nell , Callen ugh sorry you are ugh busy?"
Nell and Callen on top of each other both pairs of cheeks blushed.
"Ugh" cough "eh no nothing going on here! But you two?!"
"Oh what no! Someone pushed us and we fell into the eh.. The door, nothing going on here! " Kensi rambled on.
"Come on kens we know there is something going on just spit it out!" Nell demanded.
Deeks and Kensi exchanged glances.
"Ok fine Deeks and I are in a relationship!"
"Oh well ok then- we will leave you to it" Callen said.
The pair exited the burn room awkwardly and returned to their respective stations.
"Oh my god Deeks! We have to tell them, like now!"
"What now?! , why not tomorrow? "
"Yeah actually tomorrow's good! Now where were we? "She said as she kissed him passionately.

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

Ok guys hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! I don't really like Nell and Callen together but their friendship is so cute!
Can you guys give me ideas about how to reveal the pregnancy to the team? It would be much appreciated! I'll read the feedback on this and decide what to do about the next chapter!
Once again thanks for all the likes and comments!