Life changing moment ( NCIS:LA )

OK SO THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE ROUGH !!

Chapter 1 " it's time "

"Come on kens you can do it" Callen whispers into her now sweat sodden hair . " NO NO I CAN'T I NEED DEEKS " She cries out in pain . "AGGGHHH Callen please help I can't do this " he runs over to her and takes her hand and squeezes it "yes you can ill help you ." Kensi Blye had now been in labour for six hours and Callen of all people had been the only one by her side .

Just as Kensi was about to say something Sam,Nell,Eric and Hetty burst in through the door. Nells quickly runs to her side and takes her hand ."OH GOD NELL PLEASE HELP " she says followed by a loud groan of pain which made both nell and Callen jump . " What are we going to do?" Sam asks Hetty, who stops to think and then walks over to kensi "Ms.Blye I know it's hard but you have to do this for yourself , for your baby ........ for Mr.Deeks."

Ten minutes later two doctors walk in and one doctor who looks to be much older than the other nods to Callen and nell who in turn let a deep breath escape their lips. " Ms.Blye it's time for you to push." Kensi now looks at Callen and Nell who nod . By now Kensi has gone sheet white and has a look of shear terror on her face . What is she going to do ????