Telling the truth pt.2

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages it's just that no one is giving me any feedback on my chapters! This chapter won't be long but all will be revealed!! Finally! Enjoy xx c

Kensi Blye woke up at 9 in the morning. She felt pressure on her abdomen and when she looked down to see two familiar hands resting on her baby bump. She was 30 weeks pregnant by now and was feeling all the movements of her baby! They had eventually told the team but it wasn't pretty, hetty had put her on immediate desk duty for the duration of her pregnancy and always seem uncomfortable around the topic.

Flashback

"Ok Kensi come on it will be like ripping off a ban aid , do it quick and get it over with,I'll be there the whole time!" Kensi and Deeks were sitting in the bullpen alone at 8 o'clock in the morning, when Callen and Sam walked in arguing about Christmas cards! "Hey guys em could you just stay here for 2 seconds I just have to go get the wonder twins and Hetty? " Deeks asked. "Eh yeah sure Deeks what's the matter?" "Oh just wait, Kens you ok ? "
".......yep I'm dandy!" That earned a strange look form both Callen and Sam.

"Hey Hetty could you come over to the bullpen for a minute?"His voiced wavered. "Of course Mr.Deeks may I ask why?" "Just wait ,I have to go up to Nell and Eric." Hetty walked over to the bullpen and Kensi froze on the spot. Callen having noticed this pulled her by the arm to the corner of the room! "Oh my god Kensi! What is up with you?" He whispered. She didn't even say anything she just started to tear up and walk out of the bullpen. When Deeks returned with Nell and Eric he was surprised that Kensi was not there. "Anyone see where Kensi went?" He shouted in alarm. "No but when I asked her what's going on she just walked out!" Callen said nonchalantly. "Oh god no." Deeks whispered loud enough for people to hear. He suddenly ran out of the building in search of his missing partner, Sam and Callen not far behind. "KENSI!" He shouted hoping to hear her response. "Go back inside tell Nell and Eric to track her phone now! GO!" Deeks just took charge and began to give orders to the older men. He climbed into his car and began to drive through the surrounding streets. She couldn't have gotten that far she has only been gone 5 minutes he told himself. His phone started to ring and answered rapidly "Kensi is that you?" Desperation clouding his voice. "No Deeks it Nell she turned of her phone and took the chip out of it which is to be expected she's s highly trained agent Deeks, finding her will be near impossible." Nell's vioice was starting to annoy Deeks but he knew that was only because he was stressed out. "Ok but she wouldn't do anything stupid,she wouldn't hurt that baby-" Deeks stopped immediately he wasn't supposed to say that! "What did you just say Mr.Deeks?" Hetty's voice came through the phone. "Oh nothing you know just she wouldn't want to hurt herself she stressed!" Shit what have I done! "Mr Deeks stop the car right now and tell me what is going on!" He came to a stop on the side of the road and took 3 long breaths." Ok Ok Hetty but you have promise you won't be annoyed with Kensi this is as much my fault as it is hers!" He pleaded "Spit it out Mr.Deeks!" She was getting impatient. "Kensi's pregnant!" There was nothing but silence in the car for a few seconds. "What ?" Callen said "Callen man, come on just help me find her! I'm guessing Hetty is still there so tell her to call in any favours and help me find my partner!" He was starting to tear up he was so worried she was lost. "Mr Deeks I'm guessing it's your child that Ms Blye is carrying!"Hetty asked. "Yes it is so if you are going to punish her you have punish me too! Now find her! Where was her last location?" He asked breathlessly. "Her phone was turned off as she was getting on a bus towards the LA memorial cemetery? Why would she be there?" She asked. "I know, I'll meet you back in ops later!" That's when the line cut off.

Deeks walked towards the entrance to the cemetery and saw a women kneeling down  beside someone's grave. It was Kensi, she was kneeling beside her Fathers grave. "Kens?" Deeks asked as he walked towards her."Deeks I can't do this!" She said, she was crying."Do what kens?" He was glad he had found her but he was a different kind of worried now."I can't have a baby with him not here." She looked down at the gravestone that said 'In memory of Donald Blye' He had no idea what to do. "Oh kens,come here"he kneeled down and pulled her into a hug."Of course you can, he would have wanted you to be happy,ok?" Looking down at her now,he could she her bump, it was getting bigger and also harder to conceal "Come on we're  going home"
They spent the rest of the day talking about the baby and Kensi's Father.

The doors to ops glided open when Kensi walked in the next morning. Everyone was looking at her. "What?" she asked "Kensi, Deeks told us. We are all very happy for you both." Nell ran up and hugged her tightly. "Details" she said with a smile "I want details!" Kensi couldn't suppress her smile but faded as soon as Callen walked in.
"Eh Hetty wants you in her office Kens"
Callen said. She had a horrible feeling about this.

"You wanted to see me Hetty?" She said skeptically.
"Sit down Ms.Blye" her face showed not intention of smiling.
"How many weeks?"she asked.
"Em I'm 24 weeks Hetty, I know I should have told you but I wa-" "Ms.Blye you will be put on desk duty for the next 16 weeks and are obliged to take 6 months maternity leave after."
"Oh.Ok"she was a little stunned at Hettys lack of enthusiasm towards the whole ordeal.
Kensi got up to leave but was called back again "Kensi?"Hettys voice rang out."Congratulations"

End of flashback.

She felt the familiar flutter of her baby's movements inside her. Her stomach was huge now, it looked like the size of the melon she had for breakfast that morning. Deeks moved behind her and wrapped his hand round her bump. She felt a burning sensation on her stomach when he did that, something that made butterflies go mad in her stomach. She loved it.

This has been the longest and definitely my favourite chapter so far. Please please please review I love it when I get feedback!
Again sorry for any spelling mistakes!
Xx c