Heartbeat

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry I haven't posted in ages I've been soo busy ! Please don't hate me!
Hope you enjoy this one !

Kensi sat nervously on a chair in the waiting room. Her heart was beating like a train, Deeks was still in his room and he would be brought into the scanning room when she was called ! ' God why am I so nervous what if something goes wrong with peanut ' she thought. She had begun to called him/her peanut because she thought it was fitting . She needed Deeks with her to hold her hand in case something ... went wrong.

"Ms.Blye the doctor is ready to see you " 'Ohh god where is Deeks ?!' "Ok thank you" she walked past the reception and into a small white room that smelled of disinfectant . The doctor walked in right after and asked her to lay down on the table. It was Dr.Martin the one she was talking to earlier ! She was getting increasingly worried that Deeks wouldn't make it to the scan and she would have to face it on her own ! She lay down on the bed , it was very comfortable she could just fall asleep , skip this hole thing ! " Wait " a familiar voice said " You wouldn't start this without the father of the baby now would you ? " Kensi breathed a sigh of relief ! He was here .

After Dr.Martin took all of her vitals and urine sample he prepared the ultrasound . He placed the gel stuff on her abdomen and listen to the heartbeat . After 20 seconds of waiting (Love that song !!! ) he still hadn't found the heartbeat. Kensi was already worried enough , he grip on Deeks' hand grew tighter and her eyes began to water "Ok em excuse me I'm going to go and get someone , I'll be back in a minute ." He said and vanished out the door . " Deeks " Kensis' voice was shaky " what's wrong with peanut ?" " I'm sorry I don't know it looked like they weren't able to find a heartbeat! " Deeks was also becoming increasingly worried he had always wanted to be a father and wouldn't know what to do if he lost his child even if it was in the first few weeks of pregnancy !

The doctor walked in again with another by his side . " Hello Ms.blye , Mr.Deeks I'm here it take a look at your baby " He made Kensi feel hopeful . Which was not a bad thing ! He listened for the baby's heartbeat and within seconds he found it ! It was like a train going 50 miles an hour. A picture of the baby was up on the screen and Kensi couldn't stop crying with both relief and happiness ! " Now there is you baby , would you like a copy of the picture ? You are around 14-16 weeks so I will book you in for another meeting at 20 weeks " Everything was Ok their baby was healthy and Kensi was healthy . Now the only thing was how to tell the others!!!

Aww hope you enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to post the next one ! Won't be ousting it for a few weeks because I have exams coming up that kind of determine your future so I have to study ! Thanks so much for all the nice comments and likes !