Positive

Hey guys thank you all for the votes and reads! Just wanted to say I'm terrible at spelling so I apologise in advance for any spelling mistakes ! Enjoy 😊

As Kensi sat on the side of her bath contemplating about how to tell Deeks he is going to be a Father. She was looking down at the little stick with a big plus sign on it ! Oh my god what am I going to do ? "Kens ? You in there? " oh god oh god oh god ! " Emm yeah I'll be out in a few minutes !" "You sure you don't need any help ? " He asked . "Yeah I'll be fine just give me five !" Ok Kensi just go out and tell him, he said he always wanted kids and she also wanted kids someday aswell ! Everything is going to be fine !

***********************

Deeks was waiting outside Kensi's bathroom. She had insisted that she was OK at ops and just needed to go the the pharmacy to get some medicine and a rest . "Hey " Kensi had entered the room again " god kens I'm sorry but you don't look good , you're grey " it was true her face was grey and he could see the sweat forming on her forehead. " yeah I just want to sit down for a while. Can I lie on your lap ? " Her eyes were so big he couldn't say no . " Sure come here " He took her carefully and lay her head down on his stomach while he lay under her . He was rubbing her head, when she started crying "Kens what's wrong come here it's ok ! Whatever it is it will be ok ! " he says trying to comfort her . "no , no it won't be ok Deeks ! " " come on tell me what's wrong , Kens I can't help you if you don't tell me ! " She whispered it so quietly she knew he didn't hear it ! "What ?" He asked "no Deeks please don't make me say it again !" She pleaded "Kensi just tell me please , is it something about me ? " He said . " Not so much about you but to do with you." She was trying to draw this out as much as she can ! " Ok ,ok listen I'm going to tell you but you have to promise not to be mad at me ! And if you are mad at me you can just leave ok I don't want to deal with this with you being mad I can do it on my own! I have the team and my mom and Monty ! " She said anger in her eyes ! " I won't be mad at you come on!" he whined. She let out a deep breath and looked him straight in the eye. " I'm pregnant "

***************************

"What?How?When? Uh no wait I know when ! " " Deeks please don't be angry with me ! " She said , she couldn't bare to look at him so she had closed her eyes and looked down. "what how could I be angry with you ? You are carrying my child , it is mine right ? " "DEEKS how could you ask that question you know it's yours ! " She was angry now ! " I'm sorry yeah I was being stupid come here , I'm going to protect you and love you soo much not that I don't already love you soo much just that I'm going to love you even more that I usually do, ok this is not helping ! " He said awkwardly "Deeks I ... I ... I love you too " there she said it after all these years mourning for Jack finally she got past it ! Deeks was shocked ! "Kens don't you even think that I'm going to leave you ok ? I'll be with you for every second of this pregnancy and all the time after ! " Tears were starting to collect in the corner of her eyes " haha sorry stupid pregnancy hormones ! " He kissed her right then and there , but she was kissing back ! " Can I ask you something ? " He said . "yeah sure ! " " Ok I'm not saying now but maybe sometime in the future , only if you want to because I want to , will you be my wife ? " He asked she was so shocked . It was a no brainer " of course Deeks ! " Yep, everything was going to be ok ! They lay down on the sofa again and fell asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms blissfully unaware of what life was about to throw at them !