Flatline

Hey guys sorry for the late update I have been really busy with school and stuff , but whatever enjoy this chapter!

Deeks had learned three things so far in Kensi's pregnancy. One - never, even if she dares to kill you , give her a Twinkie they make her vomit ! Two - morning sickness is a joke ! She's sick ALL day ! And three - they had absolutely no idea how they were going to tell the team Kensi is pregnant !

They hadn't even told them they were together ! Deeks had suggested (more than once) to just drop everything and leave on the next plane to Norway , the land of Deeks' forefathers . But that only earned him a death glare , which by the way has become even more scary ! He wasn't sure whether it was because she was pregnant now and he feared that she would lash out at him at any moment or because there was another , equally as badass ,scary, mutant ninja assassin growing inside of her ! Either way , he loved it !

**************************

She felt like crap , and probably looked like it too ! As she made her way into the bullpen for the first time in a week ,she felt nervous about the questions that lay ahead. "hey Kens how are you ? "Sam asked kindly. " Hey , yeah I'm okay just .. had the flu that was going around , you know ." Maybe she would get away with answering that question only . Sam on the other hand , had spent the whole of this mornings work out session plotting an evil scheme with Callen. They both saw right through both Deeks' and Kensi's' excuse , and they were about to put it in motion ! "So we're going for drinks tonight , the whole team , do you feel up for it ? " Callen asked Kensi . She really wanted to but she knew she would raise suspicions if she drank water and not beer , but she could just say she wanted juice or a fizzy drink instead. " yeah I'll go , you coming Deeks ? " She asked " yeah , yeah if your going I'll go ! " He said ! The plan had been initiated !

*****************************

She heard that all to familiar whistle that indicated the case gods had presented them with reason to fill out more paperwork. Joy . Callen and Sam jogged up the stairs followed by Kensi and Deeks walking at a leisurely pace. The case involved the team breaking into an abandoned warehouse to retrieve so stolen data , simple. As the team were getting ready Kensi was pulled aside by Deeks , " Kens are you sure you want to do this I can tell you are exhausted and I don't want you to be falling asleep with men shooting at you ." she agreed with him and decided to watch from ops , giving the excuse that she still didn't feel 100% herself . She received a questioning look from both Hetty and Nell when she showed up in the control room , but just ignored them and focused her gaze on the screen where she could see Deeks, Callen, and Sam making their way through the warehouse. Kensi was biting her nails trying to distract herself from the nervousness that was eating away at her . All of a sudden Deeks was down on his knees breathing deeply, he put his hand to his chest and when he returned it , it was covered in crimson red blood! He'd been shot ! His knees gave way and he fell to the floor. Kensi let out an ear peircing screech and fell to her knees where she was meet by Nell embracing her , she didn't care who saw her , she started to cry and yelled at Hetty to do something get Deeks to the hospital!

****************************

When she arrived at the hospital she rushed to the reception and asked to see Marty Deeks , and was answered with a gloomy looking nurse saying he was in surgery , but it wasn't looking good "what do you mean not looking good ?! " She asked in a raised tone " not looking good as in he took 2 high velocity rounds to the torso and has lost a lot of blood ! We are not sure if he'll make it !" She said and with that she turned around to great the next person waiting .

She was not sure how long she had been sitting in the waiting room, but it was long enough to have had accumulated 4 cups of coffee that had gone cold . Sam sat on the adjacent chair and tried to communicate with her but received only grunts or ' Hmphs ' in return . Finally after what seemed like forever a doctor in blue scrubs walked out of the operating room " Marty Deeks ? " He asked " yes what how is he ? Is he ok ? Please please let him be ok ! " She pleaded . The Doctor let out a deep breath " I'm sorry but there was nothing we could do, he lost too much blood and we couldn't save him I'm sorry ! " Suddenly the ground rushed up to meet her and darkness clouded her vision!

Ok guys bear with me I will have an update at the weekend so don't worry ! Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for the comments they mean a lot ! ❤️