Chapter 8: Timing

Start from the beginning

"Is this how we look like when we're together?" She saw their picture on Kiel's Bistro when they visited it a months ago. In the end she giggled throughout the night.

No! too much.. too much! Lisa focus!

Lisa shook her head removing the thought away, attempting to look for other things that will entertain her as they travel back home.

Jennie's sleeping

Jisoo is talking to her boyfriend

And Chaeyoung,

She saw Chaeyoung silent again, it's been months, but Lisa never had seen her usual self. She witnesses them fight but never this long. They usually made up after minutes of not talking.

"Rosie baby you okay?" Lisa asked her, Chaeyoung turn her head to Lisa as she nodded and gave her a small smile then turn her head back to the road.

As much as Lisa felt nervous to meet Jungkook again, Chaeyoung did too. She doesn't want to see Jimin for now. She regretted all she said to him that night. She still remembers all of it. She's just lost in the moment because of her uncontrollable anger. He's now avoiding her.

They're avoiding each other.

"What do you mean chaeng?" Jimin asked her confusedly.

"Are you deaf? I said I don't want to see you anymore Jimin" she yelled at him, Jimin held his waist and ran his left hand on his hair out of frustration. He didn't know why Chaeyoung is like this.

"Wha-" lost for words "Is it because I used your room?". "I'm sorry chaeng, I know I messed up your room but" Jimin gazed up on Chaeyoung-still looking down on the ground.

"Look, I'm sorry please, it's just that we didn't know". "I just randomly opened a room I didn't check who's whose, I-I'll fix this I promise" he held her arm but Chaeyoung moved away from him.

"Get out." Chaeyoung said, Jimin got pissed.

"Why are you like this Roseanne Park!" he yelled at her "I don't understand you; I know I made a mistake; I'm sorry, I truly am-I'll even brush every part of this place for you, just-" he's out of it "just please don't". He is closest with her among the Blackpink. Besides growing up together with everyone, he likes her company the most. But now she suddenly shutting him out.

"No" snapping him from the thought "don't talk to me, don't touch me, ignore me, treat me like you never know me". She calmly ordered him to, without batting an eye on him.

"I won't, why are you saying this Chaeyoung? We're friends!" he held both of her arms tightly. Chaeyoung tried get off of him.

"No! Jimin Get Off!" she whimpered as she tried to get away from him.

"Chaeng please!"

"I like you!" She finally revealed her messed up face facing Jimin, sobbing more from confessing her feelings.

"Chae-"

"I like you so much! And this!" she pointed at her chest. "hurts so bad" She knew it is wrong timing but who cares.

She's hurt

"This hurts so bad seeing you kissing another girl!" she just yelled. Jimin stared right through her, it's his first time to see her cry like this. His hold softens at her confession. He couldn't believe what he heard. Chaeyoung liked him.

"Now Get out!" She moved away from him.

Jimin stood still, he just watched her as she goes, opening her bathroom door. Leaving him dumbfounded.

"I don't want to see you anymore"

---

"Rosie, we're home now wake up" Chaeyoung opened her eyes, she saw Jennie waking her up from her nap, she didn't know she fell asleep.

"You must have had a nightmare, you're crying" Jennie wiped her tears. She cried. She internally laughed at herself, she even dreamt of that night.

Jennie and her walk through the front door minutes after Lisa and Jisoo went inside the house and heard some familiar voices. They're here.

"Joonie!" Jisoo hugged Namjoon tightly. "I missed you Soo" she didn't answer her she just gave him a peck on the lips. Ugh they're very sweet.

"Oh! Chae! Look I bought these books for you in LA" Hobi instantly went to Chaeyoung giving her a series of books that she couldn't find in Seoul. How did he know about this? She never mentioned this to hobi.

She felt a pair of eyes looking at her, her instinct told her to look on the kitchen and she saw Jimin already looking at her. They stared at each other for seconds before she turns her head and started walking towards the living room. He bought this

She placed the books on the side table and went upstairs into her bedroom. When she entered her room, she removed all of her clothes and walked into her bathroom to take a bath.

"Jimin" she muttered his name, she never said it for more than 5 months. If you'll ask her if she misses him, yes, very much. She regretted her words, she doesn't want Jimin to disappear. She wants him near him instead, but she couldn't say it. She's afraid that he'll reject her, that's why she's avoiding him.

She's afraid to get hurt again.

"I miss you, Jimin" she cried his name.

Meanwhile, the other gathered in the living room trying to find something to watch. After Jimin watched her go back to her room, he sighed before looking something to eat. He cooked some popcorn and few minutes after, he walked into the living room. He saw the books, he bought in LA. Jimin placed the popcorn on the table before going back to where the book, staring at it.

"Why don't you just give it to her, aish" Hobi said.

"Why what's wrong? You two still in a fight?" Jin asked him. "I told you to talk to her, it's already months Chim" all of them sensed the two are in a fight, they didn't know that Chaeyoung has a feeling for him. He respects her, he doesn't want anyone to know about it unless she said it herself.

"I want too, Hyung" the older member just sighed.

After that turn of events, Jimin decided to stay away from Chaeyoung for a while. He knew, talking to her will only make her hate him more. But something urged him to secretly follow her if she's out by herself, he just keeps his distance away from her watching her from afar, He always stare at her when all of them hang out together, and he even treated Jungkook a Chicago pizza just to ask Lisa to check on her. For some reason, Jimin can't get Chaeyoung out of his mind, for months. He's been itching to talk to her and made up. But his feet couldn't, she will just hate him more.

"ugh, what am I going to do" messing his hair out of frustration.

"Why what's wrong Hyung" Jungkook said walking down the stairs.

"They haven't made up" Hobi said.

"Ugh I didn't know you're this coward" Jimin raised a brow on his statement.

"Come on I'll show you" Jungkook held his wrist dragging him upstairs going into Chaeyoung's room. Jungkook slammed it open and entering the room.

Wrong timing

Both of them saw Chaeyoung wearing a black short while in the mid of wearing her white shirt a fan gave her showing off her undergarment and her petite physic. All-three of them got dazed for a moment,

Eyes to Eyes.

Not one moved.

Ah shit