Chapter 32 - Teasing

Start from the beginning

"I see you found us a private room?"

Senn smirked back, looked over his shoulder and when he was absolutely sure there was indeed nobody left in the room, he attacked Elio in a heated kiss. He couldn't hold it in for even a second longer. Four more classes was way too long, not to forget about having to ride his bike towards Elio, socializing with other members of his family and playing memory with Joseph before they possibly had a moment to themselves.

Elio instantly grabbed hold of his hair and waist, pulling Senn as close as he possibly could as they battled for dominance.

Senn pushed his sweater up, sliding his hands underneath the fabric to touch Elio's skin, which created a tingling feeling in his body. Elio moaned into his mouth; which had instant effect on Senn, who pulled back from the kiss, panting for air.

"I've been wanting to do this ever since you left the bathrooms last week," Elio muttered, his thumb sliding over Senn's lips. "Or that party where you refused to leave your friends side... or your visit this weekend when Joseph interrupted us in the kitchen."

Senn chuckled, leaning his head into Elio's hand, staring at him with a small smile. "I wasn't sure how you felt until this weekend and I promised Lucas and Avan to stay at the party. Besides, I... There was another guy I was seeing last year, and I had to figure out who I liked more first."

"And you like me more?"

"A lot more," Senn whispered huskily. "I can't resist you."

Elio swallowed hard, initiating another kiss that lasted a while. Senn slid his arms around Elio's waist, pulling him closer as Elio's hands explored his body slowly, teasingly, with hardly any skin contact. Something Senn started longing for more with each passing second.

"Elio," he sighed with his eyes closed and his lips still touching Elio's.

"You're quite hard to resist as well, Senn."

Senn swallowed hard, finding it hard to control himself with the effect Elio's touches had on him. How was he going to sit through another few classes that day, while all his mind could focus on, was Elio?

When Elio leaned in to kiss him again, Senn answered the kiss shortly, before he pulled back and out of Elio's hold. He couldn't possibly stay. He would jump Elio, or kiss him in front of others; inevitably outing himself while he didn't want the entire school to start gossiping about him yet again. The old rumors and gossip revolving around the accident and his months long absence had just died down.

Most of all, he was going to get a little too excited if this continued for too long.

He hadn't skipped school in a while, his absence in school wasn't as dramatic as it used to be, and his grades were actually starting to improve again. But that day, he just needed to get the hell out of there before something would go wrong and he'd end up with shit again that he didn't want to deal with.

"Senn, where are you going?" Elio asked, sounding both surprised and worried as his footsteps sounded close behind Senn, who hurried through the hallways towards the exit of the building.

"Away," Senn replied without looking at Elio.

"Wait, did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, it's not you. Well, it is you, but not... in a bad way?" Senn said once they were outside. "I can't do this. Not here, not now. I want to, so badly, but this is school."

"Then let's go home." Elio shrugged a shoulder and gestured to his car.

Senn bit his lip, staring at Elio's car while in doubt. But then he felt Elio's fingers tickle his hand before he slid his hand in his. He pulled his hand back, noticing a daring smirk on Elio's face, and nodded in reply.

"Let's go to your place."

* * * YAY! We're back again! * * *

* * * Chapter 33 (Mature) is now available on Patreon. Exclusive content is also available on Patreon! It only takes a minimum pledge of $1,- and gives you multiple advantages like bonus content and early access * * *

* * * If you're still here with me, at chapter 32, and you haven't voted yet, press that star and show me the love! Also; comments make me smile =D * * *

Love, June