___________

The second concert in Paris was just great so far, excluding the sign that had pink boxers on it. Great...

"That's what makes you beautiful!" Harry finished the song off.

"Thank you Paris for these two days!" Zayn yelled.

"Yes-" Louis was cut off by one full row of the lights fell on something that suddenly sparked a fire not too far from me.

"EVERYBODY EVACUATE THE PREMISES!" I heard a voice call. Fans screamed as they rushed away from the fire or were forced out trying to save their heroes. Wait. I just saw Liam over there. He could be in trouble! Yes I'm still mad at him, but...but I love him. And I won't let him die.

"LIAM!" I shouted running towards the flame to look for him.

"NIALL!" Harry shouted, trying to run towards me but Paul held him back.

I saw him on the floor unconscious. His head was bleeding. I quickly picked him up bridal style and carried him through the fire as I was hit with debris. He wasn't as heavy as everyone said he was. Some debris hit my head as I continued to move.

I managed to get through most of the fire when something hit my back. I was slammed to the ground along with Liam. I struggled for a minute to get whatever it was off of me and kept moving. When I found my way out I saw the lads, Paul , and some paramedics coming towards us.

Everything hurt. My head, my back, my body.

"Alright kid, there's only room for one in this ambulance so who are we taking first?"

"Take him. He needs more medical attention then I do."

"Are you sure because you look-"

"I'm sure."

"Okay, there's an ambulance on the way for you." One of the paramedics took Liam from my arms.

"Nialler are you alright?!" Louis and Zayn asked. I nodded.

"Don't scare us like that again!" Harry exclaimed through his tears as he hugged me.

"Why did you do it Niall?" Zayn asked teary eyed.

"Liam," I replied feeling dizzy.

"Liam? I thought you hated Liam? Why'd you save him? And chose him to go to the hospital first?" Louis said.

"I...I...I love...him...I love Li...am" I managed to say before falling into Harry's arms and blacking out.

----------------------

The boys stood there shocked. They just heard their blond haired band mate was in love with their brown eyed band mate. They waited for the ambulance to arrive while trying to awaken their band mate. Not too long after his confession the second ambulance arrived to take Niall to the hospital as the other lads and Paul rode in the tour bus after them.

On their way to the hospital, Louis' phone rang. It was Eleanor, who was at the hotel.

"Hey babe!" Louis answered like nothing drastic was going on.

"Louis, we need to talk, and this isn't gonna be easy."

"What's not gonna be easy?" Louis asked, frowning.

"Louis...I'm breaking up with you." Louis blanked.

"W...What?! W-Why?!"

"Well, I kinda found someone else."

"Who?!"

"Jay McGuiness."

"MCGUINESS?! OF THE FUCKING WANTED?! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME! YOU KNOW THOSE FUCKING TOSSERS HATE ME!" Now he has the attention of the whole bus.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But you were with HARRY half of our damn relationship!"

"What does Harry have to do with us?!"

"Oh, nothing. People are just assuming that you know, I'm a beard, and that you two are secretly fucking. It gets irritating."

"Well for one I'm not gay. And if I was, I would not go for Harry." Harry teared up and walked away, unknowingly to Louis.

"Well whatever. The plane's telling me to turn my phone off, so goodbye." Louis hung up, and threw his phone at the other couch. He grabbed a pillow and threw it also. Tears started to leak from his eyes as he began to cry. He felt an arm on shoulder. He looked up to see Harry with red eyes and sadly smiling at him.

"Calm down Louis," Harry soothed, running his arm up and down Louis' back.

"I don't need your pity."

"Look Louis, I know what happened years ago, but let me help you right now. You can ignore me later," Harry said with a pleaded look.

The blue eyed boy's lips trembled before throwing himself at Harry and sobbing harder. He's always avoided Harry since that dreaded day years ago, but Harry somehow still managed to know Louis better than himself sometimes.

__________________
And that's it for now! Vote, Comment, Share, thank you very much! This is probably the last time you see Eleanor in the story.

My question for you is...

What is your opinion on the Elounor breakup?

I was honestly happy about it cause it was announced on my birthday. Maybe Larry is real...okay this a Niam story, not Larry. Stay away from the Larry...