Chapter 15:Love words

Hello everyone.....

Now that school started again I don't know if I'll update a lot but I'm trying my best to find some free time and write a chapter...

Okay let's start..^^

"Jb...Wake up!"I'm trying to wake him up but he won't even open his eyes.I don't really have a problem watching him sleeping but when his arm is around me and I can't move cause he's almost leaning against my body then,yeah I want him to wake up!"Jb!Wake up you idiot."

"Mmm.."He moaned but didn't open his eyes.Just hugged me tighter with his arm.

"Jb.If you don't wake up now I won't let you touch me for one month."

"Will you be able to endure not touching me?..."He whispered with his deep sleepy voice.Really his sleepy voice is so cute but so sexy at the same time.

"I-I knew you weren't asleep.Now get off of me."I said trying to avoid answering his last question.

"Kiss me and I will."He said and opened his eyes.He brought my face close to his and hugged me even more tightly.

"Yahh...why are you teasing me?"I asked blushing a little.

"Because I love watching your cheeks having this red color."He said and his lips crossed mine.A long kiss,an intensive one.Taking me breath away."Good morning."He said after and got up leaving me alone,blushing."I'm gonna take a shower.Get ready,we're going somewhere else today.Prepare all your luggage okay?"He said and I nodded.

"Where will we go?"I kept wondering while preparing everything to leave.I also took a quick shower and then we left.

.

.

.

"Where are we going?"I asked since we're in the car for ages.The road is kind of small.Fields everywhere.Viewing the nature is something difficult in Seoul so it's really beautiful for me.I even took some photos from inside the car.But still we're driving for so much time I'm getting impatient.

"Be patient Alps girl."He said and I frowned.This nickname really pisses me off.He is not the first calling me that but still it's annoying.

"Shall we make a bet?"

"What?"He wondered.

"You'll stop calling me "Alps girl" and I will never mention your real name again."I said pointing with my finger at him but he didn't look at me,just kept driving the car.

"And what if I say no?"He asked me then.

"Then JAEBUM I'll start calling you as I want."I raised my voice when I said his name.

"You little-!You're still a high schooler you need to be more innocent you know."He frowned a little pissed off.

"Yeah sure.I forgot that when you were a high schooler girls were so innocent they didn't even know what sex is.You old man."It really gets me angry how he uses my age to protect himself from getting defeated.

"I'm not an old man you little kid."He almost shouted and quickly stopped the car on the side of the road where there's a little space for cars to stop.But we're the only ones here.

"Yes you are if you think the way you are right now.You were a high schooler only some years before.Or wait maybe you are a vampire?Thrilling!I'm in love with an 100 years vampire which acts like an old man then!"I shouted and crossed my arms.

"You little-!"For a moment I thought he was gonna yell at me but then our lips touched.He kissed me gently.I wanted to resist but I couldn't.He really makes me feel so weak for an idiot like him."Say it again."He whispered and looked in my eyes.

"What?"I wondered.

"That you're in love with me."I blushed in heard of his words.I didn't even realized that I said that and now that I remember it,is kind of embarrassing.

"Ugh...I'm in love with you..."I whispered.

"Say it again."

"I...I'm in love with you."He kissed my forehead and chuckled.

"I could listen to these words all day.."He said making my face even more red.I kissed his cheek as he started driving again.He looked at my blushing face and smirked."Stop blushing like that or I'll stop the car and kiss you till you can't breath."I tried to get myself to stop blushing but hearing what he said had the opposite effect.

"You old man.You know I would blush even more when you said that."

"Haha!"He laughed."I'll kiss you as much as I want when we'll reach our destination.We're staying at a hotel tonight."

I'm sorry for the short update but I'm sick and I can't write anymore....>

I hope you liked it anyway...

See you next time..^^