Chapter 4:Friend~Lover

Hello everyone~

After a summer break I'm back to continue this story~........

I'm soo soo sooo happy that this story receives lots of love and I hope you'll keep loving it!^___^

Anyway let's start~^^

At last I found the way back home with some help.Now it's night.Okay it's 4:00 a.m. but I can't sleep!It's because of all these that happened today and...Oh my gosh BTS's new mv is out!Okay I have to keep calm.Anyway I can't forget about JB.This guy is seriously like the worst but still...in the end he seemed like he was nice.And he might really be good.Ugh this is confusing.Okay I seriously need to go to sleep now.

.

.

.

.

.

at school

"Morning."

"Oh morning Yugyeomie."

"Is something wrong Heidi?"He asked with a worried expression.

"N-n-no!"I tried to hide my worries.

"Then why is written "I'M NOT OKAY!" all over your face?"He always gets how I feel,always seeing through me.

"Nah...okay something happened.But I can't tell you here.Let's go on the roof.Now!"

"Okay."He nodded and I grabbed his hand.In seconds we were up on the roof.I explained him everything that happened.Okay,not exactly everything.These moments with JB,I couldn't tell him because he's gonna get really angry.And yeah his reaction wasn't the best.

"WHAT?SERIOUSLY NOW?"He shouted all furious.

"Calm down Yeomie.Nothing bad happened to me so it's okay."I tried to reassure him but it was for nothing.

"Are you kidding me?You're gonna marry a stranger and everything is just fine?Are you serious Heidi?You're gonna destroy your life like that."He is so angry and I can't blame him.He is always worried about me.

"It's my choice Yugyeom.I wanna help my family,that's why I'm doing this.And what's your problem anyway?I'm fine with it and that's all!And since I'm okay you don't need to worry."I'm talking nonsense.For God's sake close your mouth Heidi!

"What,I don't need to worry?I'm your best friend and we're talking about your future here.damn!"Its the first time he's looking so angry since the first time I met him.Yugyeom is always cheerful but his smile is gone because of me.

"I said I'm okay with it!Why do you have a problem?"We're yelling to each other.That's not good at all,I hate it and I'm to blame here.

'I just have a problem!"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!"What?

"Eh-h...wh-what?"My eyes widened because of the sudden confession.Is he serious?No we're best friends.It can't be true...right?

"...Sorry...I shoudn't have said that...I'm going to the classroom."He said and left.I could't really say anything.I'm still shocked.All these years he was just a normal friend.He hadn't shown any of his feelings.This is so confusing!What am I gonna do now?I like him but not in that way.I have to tell him.I have to find him and tell him now or our friendship might get destroyed.

I ran and finally found him.

"Yugyeom!"I cried but he didn't even care to turn around and face me.I went closer."Yugyeom..."

"What I said before...forget it."How can I believe him when he doesn't even look me in the eyes?"I was kidding."Seriously now?He was kidding?

"You...you can't just be kidding about things like that.Do you know how much it confused me?Don't ever say something like that if you're not serious!You're my best friend you pabo!"I am angry,sad.That's why I am crying now.

"I'm...I'm really sorry."

"I don't believe you."

"And how can I make you believe me?!"

"Be by my side...as my best friend...and support me now.I want your friendship the most now that I'm in this situation."I looked at him,begging him.

"Okay...I'm sorry,I was selfish."Not sure who is the selfish one here,but it's not Yugyeom for sure.

"Thank you."In truth,I'm not sure if Yugyeom was kidding or not when he said he liked me but being friends is the most important thing between us and I don't wanna lose it.I might have hurt him but I can't respond to his feelings even if they're true or not.But I want him to be by my side...I want him to be my friend.

"Let's go Heidi."His smile seems sincere.This makes me somehow happy.

"Yea-!"

"Hey alps girl!"Someone suddenly called me.This voice...shit!

"Y-You!"It's JB!What is he doing here?He's walking towards us...that's not good.

"Why are you crying?What did he do to you?"JB said while touching my cheeks.

"He didn't do anything...I'm fine.What are you doing here?"I asked him a little annoyed.

"Who's that Heidi?"Jugyeom asked with not such a happy expression.

"It's JB...The guy I told you before."I said and tried to smile a little but the only smile I cracked was an awkward one.

"Oh..."This is isn't good.Yugyeom seems so angry.

"What did you do to my wife kid?''

"Nothing worse than what you've done to her."No stop it Yugyeom.

"What?"Ugh stop you too JB.Why are they looking each other like that?It's like they're about to fight!Ugh that's not good at all.

Oh what's gonna happen??I hope they won't fight!hehe~

I hope you liked it guys~

See you next time~^____^