Chapter 19:Otaku?

Hello everyone...

I'm so sorry I'm late to update again...I know it's annoying but I can't find the time to update sooner...I'm sorry...:'(

Anyway let's start~

"Okay shall we go for a walk Jb?I missed here.Let's go."Jr insisted.

"Oh yeah of course.Heidi you wanna come with us?"Jb asked me.

"No it's okay.Go enjoy yourselves."I smiled.

"Okay let's go now!I'm gonna change real quick so we won't miss a moment hehe."Jb said all happy and ran up the stairs.I know Jr is his friend and they should see each other today but what about the breakfast I've made?Ugh I should stop being selfish!But still I wanted Jb to have breakfast with me today...and eat what I've made.Ugh stupid thoughts.

"Heidi."I looked at Jr who called my name.

"O-oh yes?"

"How old are you?"What's with the question?

"I'm 17."

"1-17?"He looked at me surprised.

"I guess..."What's wrong?Why isn't he talking?

"You poor little thing!"He jumped on me and hugged me."You're only in the start of your wonderful life and you have to be with an adult?What a tragedy?!"What is he saying?Why so passionately?

"Get away from me you-!"I pushed him away!"A-Are you an otaku or what?"I asked him and he froze.

"W-w-what are saying you little tsundere woman?"

PAUSEEEE!!

*Cough cough*

Author's talking.

For those who don't know what tsundere means:Tsundere are called the anime girls who act mean and even violent but they're cute and nice inside.

Okay continue please!

"What?Who are you calling thundere you idiot otaku?"I frowned.

"I'm not an otaku!You are a real life tsundere high school girl!...now that I think of it..Soo cuute!"He hugged me again.

"Yahh leave me alone!"I pushed him away making him fall down."And I'm not tsudere or yandere or I don't know what else there is,you perverted otaku."

"I'm not an otaku!"

"And I'm not a tsundere!"

"What's going on?"Jb suddenly appeared.We both looked at him and gulped.He seems angry."Stop shouting already.Both of you."He said and I nodded with a pout.

"Where did you find such a perfect tsundere?"Jr asked Jb with sparkling eyes.He really is a perverted one.

"Stop imagining things Jr."

"Haha sorry.It's just that she is so perfect.She could easily play the role of a tsundere character like Taiga from Toradora in a live action movie.It's just perfect!Ah!"He really is like one of those crazy anime characters that are obsessed with something.

"Stop imaging things you pervert."I sighed in frustration.

"Haha don't mind him Heidi.He's an otaku so we can't do anything about it.He's just too shy about it,he won't admit it to just anyone."Jb said and I giggled.