Chapter 28:Mix of feelings.

Hey guys~^___^~
How are you all doing?I hope you're all okay.
Oh do you like the new cover?I thought about making a new one and I ended up doing it like this hehe..I hope it's good°^°
Okay hehe Let's start!

We finally arrived at New York without getting any more updates of what Jb is doing at Washington.Mark told me that Jb must have a serious reason to stay there.As I've also realized he doesn't like the McKenzie family at all.Mark explained me that especially the man I've met and his niece are the worst in this family.

After reaching the hotel I asked Mark to stay with me for awhile and even if he is dead tired he agreed.I really have to thank him properly with actions and not just words.I know it's his job to support Jb and me but I don't deserve any of this.

"You should go to sleep."He said and I got up from the chair I was sitting.

"I'm sorry Mark.I just..."

"You're worried.I understand.I'm worried too.His message was like it wasn't even written by him.He didn't gave any explanation.He always...from the first day I started working for him.He always explained the reason behind his actions.He is always straight and clear when it comes to his work."He is talking about Jb like he's a real friend.Its so reassuring to listen to these sweet words of his."I'm thinking seriously of going back to Washington and find him."He said and walked towards me.

"Then let's go together."I held his hand tight.

"We can't.What if something is actually happening and he told us to leave so we'll be safe.If we go back you might be in danger.And if I go back alone you will be vulnerable.I can't take the risk."He said seriously and patted my shoulder.I smiled slightly at him but he looked away.Probably he realized that my smile is forced and fake.I know what he said is true but I care more for Jb than myself.

"I'm going to sleep.You can go too.You need to rest."I said and he nodded."Thank you for coming."I said as he opened the door and he grinned.The moment he left I jumped on my bed and reached in my purse to find my cell.Since it's night here it must be morning at Korea.The first person I called was Yugyeom.

**Hey wassup man.**He said in English when he answered and I started laughing.

"Hahaha you're more in the mood for English than I am."

**Hehe yup.How is my girl doing?**

"I'm...I'm doing fine.I guess.I really like it here and all.I went to Washington today and-"

**Heidi are you alright?**I looked at the white ceiling without saying a word.

"I'm...I'm fine."I muttered as convincingly as I could.Why do I even try to lie to him?

**It's okay if you don't want to talk about it but you know that you can always talk to me.I will listen to you and I will help you.**I don't know if it's because of his words.Because of how emotionally charged I am or because I'm really afraid and worried but I felt hot tears running on my cheeks.I started crying and sobbing.I didn't want to cry.I don't have a serious reason but I just did.And Yugyeom stayed there,not hanging up.Listening to my crying sounds.But it was like he was next to me,lending me his shoulder.

"Thank you Yugyeom."I said and wiped my tears away.I inhaled some air and tried to calm down.

**Haha you're such a crybaby sometimes.**He chuckled.

"I know.Aigoo.I really miss you."

**Same here.Your comeback is still far away.Seems like ages.**I heard him sighing.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon.Okay now I'm really sleepy so I'll hang up.Good night...hehe morning for you."I smiled and he hung up after sending me kisses.I didn't even realized when I fell asleep still wearing that beautiful dress Jb brought for me.

.
.
.
.
.

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Uncle I have Jb.Thanks for helping me."

"Where is Jb?"He said and drank some whiskey from a glass.

"He's locked in my room.He won't do anything stupid.I've already warned him that if he does,that girl is finished."I chuckled thinking of my plan.Eveything is perfect.

"Don't hurt her."My eyes widened.Is he talking seriously?

"Why are you so concerned about her?Do you like that girl so much,uncle?"I smirked.

"I just don't think you should kill someone.Even if you're just commanding someone to do it you're still the killer."

"Are you even serious?Who are you to say that?You have murdered with your own hands."

"Shut up!"He yelled at me.What's going on with him?

"Just be careful not to get messed up because of her.You geezer."I got out his room closing the door behind me with force.This girl.She really is such a wench.She is turning uncle into an idiot."Ugh!"I shouted and opened the door of my room.Now it's time to play with him.You're mine now,Jb.

I have to apologize for this short chapter but I really wanted to update hehe...
Hope you liked it and see you next time^__^