Promotion

If you,guys want to read another story,kindly go to my profile and add A Place in this World in your library. I am more confident with this one,kasi medyo maayos-ayos ang plot-I mean clear din ang sentence construction, not a perfect masterpiece but one of the story to treasure.

 I am more confident with this one,kasi medyo maayos-ayos ang plot-I mean clear din ang sentence construction, not a perfect masterpiece but one of the story to treasure

Title: A Place in this World
Author: @missbyzantine
No.of Parts: 23 Parts
Status: Completed
Link: https://my.w.tt/pqmbAZNGI9

Story Description

Si Alyson Grace Lucena ay isang babaeng nasanay sa kanyang comfort zone. Ayaw niyang subukan ang isang bagay na alam niyang pwede siyang mabigo. She wants to be a teacher but afraid to take board exam 'cause she might fail, matami siyang doubts sa sarili niya. Nanliliit siya kapag nakakasalamuha ang nobya ng kanyang Kuya Allan. Lumaki siyang may galit sa kanyang ama dahil sa ginawang pag-iwan sa kanila. Gusto niyang makinig ng explanation pero takot siyang magpatawad dahil baka maulit. Nangangapa siya sa kawalan para hanapin ang lugar para sa kaniya. Gusto niyang hanapin ang lugar kung saan siya makakahanap ng kaligayahan at kapayapaan sa puso.

Mahahanap niya kaya ito sa gitna ng pagsubok o babalik na lang siya sa kanyang comfort zone?

This is a work of fiction.

Link:https://my.w.tt/pqmbAZNGI9

---------
---------

And also, if you want,guys to explore more, I have another completed story entitled, Trace of Fate. ^_^

Title: Trace of Fate
Author: @missbyzantine
Genre: General Fiction
No.of Parts: 30 Parts
Status: Completed

of Parts: 30 PartsStatus: Completed

Story Description

Sanesha Yamien 'Sanya' Yamada is a typical rich girl. She is on her senior year in high school when she got pregnant but her ex-boyfriend, Dominick "Nick" Bernardino did not take the responsibility of their child. Despite of being a teenage mother, she refused to abort the baby. She asked help from her closest yet elder cousin, Arvie Johnson Capistrano. Arvie is a womanizer who is taking the position of a Chief Executive Officer of his father's company.

Sanya moved to Arvie's unit even the latter did not allowed her but because she was already carrying her things, he accepted her. Sanya does not know how to tell her situation to her parents because she is scared that they might disowned her. On the other hand, Arvie does not want to marry Reign just because of the contract prepared by his father. He believes that he must marry the one he trully loves so he think an effective excuse but this excuse leads them to the truth behind the family's matter between Capistrano and Bernardino.

Sanya's bestfriend, Lilliene "Lily" Esponiza did the wrong decision. All of them do not know where their fate leads them to. Only they know is to take the trace of their respective fate.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/236829613?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=missbyzantine&wp_originator=6u1HOFizKURW3FHEZT6Nv9mdLIX%2B5xBpEse4sg0ztJQioGQU7D6658BkflCZ4hqEYDndTob8exGhKZNO8xE%2FqhEFH6F6xm%2F10zrbqZgJQjs6L54jHxyjFZKuGxBbsxaq

--------
--------

As well as my Teen Fiction story with a touch of Mystery/Thriller genre.

Title: Hear the Love You Whisper
Author: @missbyzantine
Genre: Teen Fiction
Sub-Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Title: Hear the Love You WhisperAuthor: @missbyzantineGenre: Teen FictionSub-Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Description

Shimaea Rylant is sweet, kind, and a smart young lady. She's innocent and sometimes, even if it's not her fault she is the one who will apologize first. She is the warmest person you've ever met.

Rix Elvin Zhao on the other hand, a person who suffers Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and his parents decided to send him in an academy hoping for him to overcome his disorder upon meeting other people outside of his comfort zone.

They are not existing in each other's world until one day, destiny made the first move. Shimaea was hiding from the landlord of her apartment because her sister has not yet transferring money on her account. Because she can't stand lying multiple times, she did her last choice to escape. Rix's driver opened the car for him and was about to enter when Shimaea came in a rush and she was the one who entered inside the car.

Before the exam week, their teacher announced about their new classmate and it was Rix but they see him as a ruthless and weird person. Even if there are so many times he offended her, she's still nice to him until one day, one of them whispered and guess who did it.

This story is a work of fiction.

Just visit my profile, @missbyzantine for more choices of stories to read. Thank you for supporting me.

O T H E R W O R K S

O T H E R  W O R K S