1

GIORNO / 3rd person POV
  Giorno always had a crush on his teacher,Mr Guido,his maths teacher.The way his shirt fits on him,to his hair and to his pants "giorno would you like to help solve this problem on the board?" Giorno was snapped out of his daydream by his teacher.He walked up to Mr Guido and picked up the marker and begain writing...
The thought of his teacher doing things to him was so arousing.Giorno put down the marker and waited for the teachers approval. Giorno saw his teacher shaking his head "see me after class".Giorno smirked and knew his plan was working.The catch was that he wore Under is white almost see trough uniform , was white lingerie and red ropes tied around his body .He walked back to his seat and continued fantasizing about his teacher.
"Now the fomula to this is...." *bell rings* "Ok class i have assigned homework for the weekend please finish them and hand it in on Monday,you are now dismissed" After Mr Guido dismissed the class,papers could be heard being packed and people starting leaving the class one by one Until it was Giorno and Mista left. Giorno was sitting at his desk waiting for the teachers order.Giorno stared at his teacher with lustful eyes,"Giorno please seat infront of me" Mr Guido ordered .Giorno moved his stuff in front of his teacher and sat down. He listened as Mr Guido explained some of the things he was the weakest in.But Giorno was not listening,He was long lost into the olders deep brown eyes,  and blocked out any noise,his teachers words falled on deaf ears.Mr Guido noticed that the Blonde wasn't paying attention at all and snapped his fingers infront of Giorno's face to bring him back  "Are you even listening to what I said?" Giorno smirked and replied,"you know what? fuck it. Something has been in my mind for very long i was wondering if you could help me" giorno said as he pressed his foot on his teachers crotch, lightly pressing.
Giorno suddenly pulled his teacher by the collar .He slowly leaned against the table already half undressed showing The white Lace lingerie and the Rope harness , on him "please take me..." Giorno said...

Mista P.O.V

  I was a pretty young teacher in our school , since i was so young, and not bad looking , students tend to have crushes for me.Especially this one student named Giorno.I could always see him staring at me during my classes . If i was honest i may be having the same feelings back.
*during maths class*
  I saw giorno staring right at me during maths class again...that boy..."Giorno would you like to solve this problem on the board?" I asked him because I  know he wasn't Paying attention.He
got up and walked towards the whiteboard grabbing one of the many markers and started scribbling some random numbers.I sighed and let him continue.Once he finished,i looked at the board and shook my head,none of it made any sense , he clearly didn't understand anything ."come see me after class" i told him he noded and went back to his desk , I could feel  him checking me out making me shiver. I sighed With Frustration and continued on with my lesson."The formula to this is..." As i was talking the bell rang and students started packing up "i have assigned some homework for the weekend,please remember to do them and hand it in to me on monday" i announced.As I was also packing for lunch break , I saw from the side of my eyes giorno still looking at me. i thought «he is Attractive and a good Guy ,but i am his teacher,i should keep it professional.» i pulled a chair infront of the my Table and called giorno over to sit.Once he settled down,I started explaining problems he was weak in but i knew for a fact he was not listening and instead Daydreaming .I got slightly annoyed and snapped my fingers infront of him "are you even listening to what i am saying?"I saw him
smirked and look up,"you know what? Fuck it. Something has been on my mind for very long,i was wondering if you could help me.I tilted my head is confusion and felt something on my crotch,it was his foot feeling my crotch area.Then he suddenly pulled me by my collar and brought me to a near by table.He closed the doors shut and locked and i stood there looking at him, trying to process what hell is going on.Once he was done,he went infront of me half undressed and said"im all yours..." And something in me just clicked.
Giorno Wasnt just good looking But Also Sexy and Full of Confidence . the lust Oozing Out of Giorno Is making me Hard.
Shit.

💞I TAKE NO CREDIT OF THE ARTWORK , IT IS NOT MINE💞