Chapter 15: Party's and Disasters

Start from the beginning

"No. Me and you are just going to have a little fun and mum volunteered to watch Gracie." Harry said giving me a kiss. "I want to party with my Fiance and see how she handled her drink." he said with a smirk.

"I love you Gracie." I told her sleeping figure in my arms as I hugged her to my chest. "I love you so much." I said kissing her forehead.

"Hope you have fun lass." Harry said giving her a kiss too. "I love you Gracie." he said taking her from my arms and carrying her over to Anne's where our back up car seat was strapped into the back of Anne's minivan.

We watched as Anne drove away with Gracie and then we turned to the house.

"Yo Styles!" a chestnut haired boy called.  Justin Bieber! No way! Justin made his way over to us. "Awesome party dude!" Justin said as he gave Harry a man hug. "Who's this?" he asked pointing at me.

"Oh I'm just another crazed Bieliber!" I said as Harry gave me a weird look.

"I thought you were a directioner?" he asked with a hurt expression.

"I've had a change of heart." I said giving Justin a hug. "It's nice to meet you I'm Avan Harry's Fiance" I said taking a step back to have Harry put his lips to my ear.

"Your going to have another change of heart later in bed." Harry whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"We'll see." I said as Justin just stared taking a huge drag from the red cup he was holding.

"Shall we go inside?" he asked after he finished.

"Of course! Where are staying? I'm pretty sure you didn't fly all the way over here for a party." I said.

"Oh no I'm here doing a photo shoot or some shit. I dunno. But I'm staying at this huge hotel in London." he slurred. Yep JB was at my house and he was drunk!

"I'm fangirling at the moment." I whispered to Harry as we entered the house.

"Ah don't worry love it'll be alright just don't pass out when you see who's at the punch bowl." he said automatically whipping my head in the direction of the living room to see my most prized celeb.

"OMG is that-"

"Tom Felton? Yes." Harry finished for me.

"Harry how did you know I loved Harry Potter?!" I squealed earning a few weird looks when someone bumped into me. "Hey!" I said when I turned around to see who it was blood automatically started boiling in my veins. Caroline Flack.

"Hi Harry how's life been for you?" Caroline asked.

"Great! Seeing as you weren't in it!" Harry replied enthusiastically. She rolled her eyes as Harry continued. "Have you met my fiance Avan Tomlinson?" he asked.

"Oh yea the southern bell slut. How do you do?" she asked slurring her words.

"Fuck you. Have a nice day." I said walking by her hitting her with my shoulder. "Oh and by the way," I said turning around to look at her. "Get the fuck out of my house." I said as I walked away.

"Ava!" Only one person called me that.

"Kyloe!" I turned around as he picked me up with a spinning hug. Why would he do that?

"How you been?" he asked as he set me down.

"Good. I just lost all my fat from the baby!" I announced happily.

"Speaking of Gracie where is she?" he asked.

"A friends house." Harry and I chorused.

"Okay well um I'm going to meet Tom Felton and Emma Watson. So Harry I guess I'll meet you upstairs later?" I purred.