All Rights Reserved

As-Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu

•—••—••

Before moving any further, I request you guys to read this particular part of the story.

As you all know, many Wattpadians have left the platform because of some people stealing their work. As a writer, it pains us to see our work getting copied without our knowledge and then being published on other sites as well. To top it all off, no credit is given to us, not even a single mention. So I request you guys to not do that (That is if any story stealer is present here).

And just to make things clear, this is all my work, all the rights of this book are reserved and this story isn't to be imitated or taken without my permission, in any possible or impossible way.

All the characters of this story are completely fictitious, any resemblance to real people (living or dead) is purely coincidental.

So please do inform me if you see someone copying/stealing my work.

Most importantly! English is not my first language so there will be some errors and spelling mistakes.

In the end, all I want to say is to keep voting and commenting because these things motivate a writer to write more and more.

And yeah one more thing:

No criticism and plagiarism are wanted!

Jazakallah Khair for the cooperation.

©All Rights Reserved

tu_baa_