Description

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Hope everyone is doing fine! So here goes the description ⬇️

••-••-••

"What have I ever done to you?" I said to him poking his chest with every word. He, ignoring me was getting too much to handle.

When he didn't speak. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him towards me. His hands were still in the pocket of his jeans.

"Today you have to tell me, why? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you ignoring me for the last 3 months like I am not even there? Don't I mean anything to you?" I wiped my tears quickly.

"You know what, leave it. Anyway, I can't do it anymore. I can't live like this knowing that my husband ignores me. If you are this much fed up with me and are having trouble in living with me then I am begging you to divorce me" I said joining my hands in front of me.

***

A romantic novel, which is a story of two entities both being beheld for eternity, a promise of a sacred bond, where one is just a lost soul thinking back to its other half and the other one being a soul with a shattered heart, having lost the most important person of his life, a loved one.

Having lost the one person whom you love a lot is something no matter how much you try, no one would be able to take their place and it was never what she thought she could be tested with by her Almighty and to top it all off, she never imagined her 'special one' to be replaced by someone who would make her think of him more and more.

___________________

Hope you liked the description.

Tuba