Byul just rolled her eyes at her and started to walk towards her car.

"Don't be too obvious that you're eager to go back to yongsun unnie!" Hani said and let out a laugh.

"It's confirmed! Byulyi is already falling for her!" Seulgi excitedly said.

"Well.. I'm so happy for her" Irene added. 

All of us already knew about byulyi's feelings for yongsun, and we are all wandering if she's aware of it.

Finally, she's able to move forward.

___

I looked at these two woman in front if us. Byulyi unnie slicing the steak for yong unnie, she's taking care of her until we arrived here at hani's family resort. We were able to convince yong unnie to come with us and here she is, being taken care of our byulyi unnie.

I heard hani let out a fake coughed "These scene is so hurtful to my eyes! I'm being left behind" she sighed"but that's fine! Atleast I can lay every girls that I want!" She laughed.

"Aigoo, I told you to find your the one already!"  I hissed. This girl never changed.

"Wheein is right! Why don't you stop playing around and find the right one for you" Irene said as she place a sliced of steak in seulgi's mouth.

I felt jealous on their action, so I acted like a baby and open my mouth in front of hyejin, asking her to feed me. She smiled and did what I want, she pinched my cheeks and kissed my forehead. My hyenieee is the sweetest!

"That's so cringy! I don't think I'm ready to be stuck in just one girl, you all know that I love to" she licked her spoon in a sensual way. We all looked at what her doing, give our disgusted face on her.

"That's disgusting!" Seulgi give her a smacked in the head and hyejin did the same.

"Yah! There's an innocent mind here!" Byulyi unnie protested, referring to yongsun unnie. I quickly gazed at her, giving her a 'are you okay' look. She smiled slightly and nodded then she became quiet again.

"Yongsun unnie, are you okay? Do you want to rest?" Hani asked.

"Hmm can I?" Yongsun unnie finally spoke. She hasn't said any words since we're at the car.

"Yes of course. Here's your key" hani handed the key to byulyi unnie "she's your roommate" I saw her winked at byulyi unnie.

"W-what? Yongsun might felt u-uncomfortable, wheeinie let's-" byul unnie was cutted on her sentence when yongsun unnie spoke.

"No it's fine byulyiah, c-can you accompany me?" Yongsun suddenly said.

We all looked at the both them, and noticed that byulyi froze for a moment. Seulgi tapped byul's shoulder to wake her up.

"O-of course" Byulyi unnie stand up and help Yong unnie to get up from her seat. She's literally treating yongsun unnie like she's sick.

As soon as they left, we couldn't hide the smile from our faces.

I'm happy for you byulyi unnie.

__

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I asked the girl whose now laying in her bed, she shook her head and close her eyes.

She look so tired and vulnerable but she still look so beautiful. I walked towards her bed and fixed the blanket that's covering her body. I brushed the hair and tucked it in her ear, that's when I felt the hotness of her face.

"Y-yongsun? Are you fine?! Damn your hot!" I panicked and was about to use the telephone to call the receptionist of the resort but I suddenly felt yongsun's hand in my arm.

"B-byulah, s-stay beside me please?" She suddenly said. My heart races again for the nth time of the day.

Damn yongsun! What are you doing to me?!

I saw her body trembling, so I decided to turn off the aircon and double the blanket that covers her body. Her body seems not to calm.

"I have no choice" I removed the shirt that I'm wearing, and lay beside her. She seems to noticed, as she unconsciously lay her head in my arms and hugged me. I hugged her back, and her body starts to calm.

I felt the heat coming from her body and for some reasons I felt comfort from her hug. Our faces are only inch apart, her eyes are closed and I can feel her hot breathe on my face but most importantly, I can feel my heart beating so fast.

What the fuck Kim Yongsun? You're taking my breath away.

____