Chapter 29

On a routine workday, Yongsun is casually practicing with her fellow trainee. She came before Byul in order to put down rumors about them.  In the middle of their pratice a man suddenly knock and enter the room, holding a boquet of flowers.

"For Ms. Kim Yongsunssi?" 

"Well, well, well, look who's got a secret admirer. Who's the lucky one, Yongsun?" Her friend/fellow trainee chorong teased her.

"T-theres no one" Yongsun accepted the deliver and reads the note.

"The flowers are as beautiful as you are."

                                                                    -MB"  

As she noticed the initials on the flowers, her cheeks flushed with joy, realizing they were from her girlfriend. Setting the flowers aside, she happily continued practicing for a few more hours.

-

Byul's POV

"Did you enjoy the flowers?" I whispered to the lady beside me as we gathered our lunch in the cafeteria, careful not to attract any further attention from the employees.

I observed her glance around before responding with a bright smile and a nod. "You'd better not sit beside me; others will start talking about us again," she hastily exclaimed as she settled at a table with other trainees.

I settled at another table opposite to hers, unable to resist stealing glances and smiling as I watched her eat and enjoy herself. The longing for her crept in, urging me to find a way to be by her side once again.

As I finished my meal, I formulated a plan to approach her. With determination, I walked towards her table, wearing a serious expression on my face.

"Yongsunssi?" I addressed her, causing them to rise from their seats and bow respectfully in my direction.  "I've heard several rumors about you. Come with me, and we'll discuss them in private" I stated firmly, not waiting for her response as I walked directly to my office.

After waiting for several minutes, I heard a knock, and I promptly opened the door, revealing Yongsun's annoyed expression.

"What game are you playing, Moonbyulssi?" Yongsun questioned with an edge of annoyance in her voice.

"Game of missing you?" I smiled, quickly wrapping my arms around her from behind. "I miss you. I can't wait to go home" I whispered affectionately.

"Indeed, because of your actions, people are gossiping and inventing stories about why I might be fired from the company."

oh shoot, i didnt think much of the consequence.

"I'm sorry. I'll fix it, okay? I just couldn't find a way to have you to myself, like right now," I said, gently cupping her face, reassuring her that everything would be okay.

"I miss you too, Byulah, but let's endure it until we go home. And please, don't do something reckless like this again," she said, lightly slapping my shoulder in admonition.

"Okay, can I have a kiss then?" I pouted my lips, waiting for her to lean in and kiss me.

"Nope, that's your punishment," she teased, playfully withholding the kiss.

Turns out she wasn't teasing me, as she quickly dashed out of my office leaving me behind. I returned to my work, allowing time to pass as I focused on my tasks.