Chapter 19

Anyone still interested in this story?

----

Byul's POV

I stood staring at the entrance of our room, holding this platter of food I had cooked for her.  I'm deliberating over my life choices. Am I ready? 

I took a deep breath before entering our room. She is still asleep. Even though she snores loudly, this drunk lady still looks amusing. 

I placed the tray on the table and took a seat next to Yongsun. 

"YongI patted her shoulder, trying to wake her.  

Her little yawn made me happy.  

What's the deal with her? Even her small actions make my heart smile.

"My head hurts!"  She groaned.

"That's what you get when you drink a lot, pabo"  I took her food and placed it near her. "Everyone's already having breakfast, so I brought you some before hyejin consume all of it"

"What exactly is this, compensation? Do you think I've forgotten what you said last night?" She stated this while smelling the meal I had prepared. "Wow, this smells so amazing, I'm sure wheein did this." she said as she took her first bite. 

"You definitely have a lot of grudges and you are such a messy eater"  I take a seat next her and wipe the cream off her chin. Her lips drew my attention, and I instantly remembered the first time we kissed, which she still doesn't remember. 

Her lips is soft and addictive. 

My heart is racing so rapidly that I'm going insane. I want to taste her lips once again. She was blushing as I swept my thumb across her cheeks.

"Can I kiss you?" I blurted out without thinking.

oh shit.

It took her a few seconds to react.

"Wh- what?!?" She pushed me lightly and turned her face away from me, exclaiming, "You are such a pervert!"

I rush out of our room without saying anything.

I fucked up! Damn!

----

Yong's POV

That byulie! She keeps on making me crazy! I almost say yes to her question!

I tap my chest, conscious of my heartbeat and the heat on my cheeks.

Why is she behaving this way? She's making me fall even more in love with her. Yes, I cannot deny it anymore, I am falling for her.

I finished the meal that Byul had given me and also took the medicine. I knew Byul was a sweet and caring person, but why is she behaving oddly early in the morning?

While taking a bath, I recall how she protected me on the day I was harassed in the club. It was the first time I saw how furious she was and how cool she appeared to be beating those guys.

Is it okay to fall in love with her?

But she has a fiance. Krystal, she might attack me again. 

Should I start avoiding her?

--

I'm currently in the cinema room since wheein told me earlier that we were going to watch movies before going home. They've all settled down, and the movie has begun; the couples are seated next to each other, but Byulie and Hani are two seats away. They seemed to have left a seat for me next to Byul. There was still a seat available next to wheein, so I took it. Indeed, I'd rather be a third wheel than have my heart explode with joy if I sat next to Byul.