Chapter 20

Byul is at hyejin's cafe, waiting for yongsun to come since it is already 4pm and yongsun's duty is around this time. They haven't spoken yet. Whenever she tries to approach Yongsun, she swiftly walks away.

"What's up with the long face?" her best friend said, placing an iced coffee down for her.

Byul was about to speak when Yongsun entered the shop.

Yongsun's words hurt her, but she can't give up so easily. She is eager to reconcile with her. 

"Unnie, are you ready?" Hyejin asked, guiding her to her station.

Byul has no plan to go home; instead, she will wait for Yongsun to finish her duty. She begins writing songs on her laptop while sneakily glancing at Yongsun.

On the other side, Yongsun is also staring across towards byul. Although knowing that she hurt Byul, she doesn't know what to say to her. She is upset with herself for speaking negatively of byul. As Krystal is threatening her, she must pretend that she doesn't like byul even if she actually does.

___

Yongsun's work is over, and Hyejin has gone home because her staff will be closing the store. Byul is currently standing outside the store, waiting for Yongsun. Yongsun exited the store without even looking at Byul and began walking. Byul sprints in front of Yongsun.

"Yong, I'll take you home" Byul stated without looking at yongsun's face.

"I can go home by myself," Yongsun said as she resumed her walk.

Byul didn't fight any longer; she just locked her car and followed Yongsun. They're now walking next each other, and no one dares to say anything. They kept that way till they arrived at the bus stop.

"I said I could go home alone," Yongsun said. 

The bus has finally arrived.

"I know, but I'm worried," Byul explained as she boarded the bus. She waited for Yongsun to take her seat before taking her own.

They're sitting close to one other and stay quiet. 

They've arrived at the station and are currently headed to Yongsun's house.

"You don't have to walk me home; I can take care of myself." Yongsun stopped walking and turned to face Byul. 

"I doubt" Byul said as she kneeled in front of Yongsun and tied her shoelaces. "You didn't even realize that your ties were untied, how can I believe your "I can take care of myself?""

Yongsun was embarrassed and walked away from Byul. Byul simply followed her till they arrived at Yongsun's place.

"You should go home now, its getting late" yongsun said.

"I think you should get out of here; it doesn't look secure at all." glaring at the guy whose been looking intensely at yongsun.

"I'm fine here, ill be heading inside" Yongsun was about to walk when byul spoke.

"I'm sorry" Before speaking again, she take a deep breath. "For whatever it was that Krystal did to you earlier."

"If you're sorry, talk to your fiance and tell her not to bug me; I want my days at work to be peaceful." Yongun stated, she does not want anyone to ruin her dreams.

"I'm sorry I'll talk to her, but yong.. she is not my fiance, don-" Yongsun stopped byul's sentence off.

"Whatever relationship you have, I don't want to be involve" Yongsun coldly replied before entering her house.

---

Byul's POV

After taking yongsun home and talking to her, I'm losing my hope to take a next step on our relationship. I immediately called Krystal and told her I needed to speak with her.

"My place.I'll be waiting for you, baby" Krystal answered.

I hate the thought of going to krystal's house, but I have no choice since I badly want to protect Yongsun from her. 

As soon as I got at her house, I knocked on her door. After a few seconds, she opened the door.

"Byulah!" I quickly avoid her kiss and sit in her sofa.

"Should we discuss about our marriage?" she said before taking a seat next me.

"There is no such thing, krystal" I firmly gripped her arm. "I came here to warn you to stop pestering Yongsun, kyrstal, for the last time, I am reaching my fucking limit."

I saw her grinned. "Why? Do you like her?" 

I pushed her and got out of my seat. "I do, I like her. And I will do everything to protect her from you" I consistently stated.

"Like her all you want, Byulyi, but you'll end up with me because we both know what my family and your mother can do to that little girl of yours" I felt her arm wrap around my body.

I was frightened when mom came out from her mouth, I know what my mom is capable of doing and I don't want yongsun to suffer because of my mom.

I quickly pulled her arms from my body and held them even more tightly this time. "Don't you ever tell mom about yongsun because I guarantee you I will hate you much more"

"I'll think about it," she said as I felt a needle penetrate my arm. "I'll tell you what I decided once you wake up" 

I'm dizzy and numb. "What the fuck did you do?" She did it again. 

"Y-you fucking drugged me again" I said as she led me to her bedroom, and I couldn't stop her.

"It's because I miss you and, I need you" I felt her on my top as she take me to her bed. "You're only mine byulyi"

I can feel her grinding into my cock, but I'm too weak to stop her. After a few seconds, I could feel her unbottoning my pants. 

"Damn you, s-stop" was the last thing I said before collapsing.

----

As I awoke with a strong hold on both of my hands, I realized I was handcuffed in the bed.

"Good morning, my byulyi" she said as she approached me, grabbing my face and kissed me.

"You're insane! What have you done to me?! Fucking let me go!" I made a mistake by coming here when I already knew this may happen to me again.

I couldn't help but slap her as soon as she uncuffed me. 

"Is this really want you from me?!" I pushed her into the bed.

"No, I want more from you. Not just your body, but also your heart, byulah." 

"You may have used me, but my heart will never be yours; you made me loathe you even more," I muttered as I exited her room.

"I've decided. You may play with that b*tch all you want, and I won't bother you or tell your mother about her, but..." she slipped a card into my pocket. "You will come to me when I call you," I stared at her coldly as she kissed my cheeks. "I'll tell you again, byulyi, that no matter how many times you claim you're not going to marry me, you don't have a choice unless you or I die. Honey, you've been chained to me for years."

"If you ever lay your hands on her, I swear to kill you"

---

"I guess I was right after all, and now I have to make you suffer again for us to be together" She tore the photograph of Byul and Yongsun looking at each other.

---