Chapter 7

Hyejin's POV

"Happy birthday seulgi!!" I shouted as I, along side with wheein and yongsun enter her unit. I hand seulgi her favorite wine that I brought for her.

"Happy birthday seulgissi" Wheein and yongsun greeted her.

"Thank you so much! I'm glad you came yongsunssi" She kissed yongsun's cheek and wheein.

The squad are now close to yongsyun since the day wheein introduce her to us well except to byul and krystal. she's easy to get along with and really funny.

We greeted the other girls and I saw my best friend byul yi staring at yongsun. I knew it! She likes yongsun, I know byul yi too well. I walked towards her and snap my fingers in front of her face which made her flinched.

"Stop staring, she might melt" I let out a giggle.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Yongsun.. I can't blame you if you fall for her" She remain silent and drunk her beer. I bet she already drink a lot of it.

The squad are already having, suddenly Krystal came out from the kitchen. Now I know why byul is acting like this. Wheein and yongsun greeted her.

"Wow! Our famous friend is here" She's an Idol that's why. "I'm happy to see you here Krystalssi" I said as I kissed her cheeks.

"I can't missed seulgi's birthday and of course I miss the squad" She said as our bottle click each other.

"You miss us or only byul yi?" Hani teased her.

"Of course both!" We all laughed at her answer except yongsun who is clueless and byul yi giving no fucked at what krystal said. Krystal is just really in love with byul since then.

"Let's party!" Irene shouted.

a loud music played and the squad are getting wild. They're dancing and singing, I made my way to wheein and dance beside her. Everyone is enjoying, fuck! I love this bitches around me. It's been so long since we all gathered together.

"Where's yong unnie?" Wheein asked me.

"She's beside you a while ago" I looked around and notice that byul isn't here too.

"Where's byul yi?" Krystal asked me too.

"I don't know" I answered the both of them.

"Owww, our byul yi is doing her moves now huh?" Seulgi said, we all laughed except krystal.

"I'll look for her" Krystal was about to walk but I stopped her.

"I'll do that krystal" It'll be a trouble if I let her.

"We will play a game! Bring them back quickly" Irene reminded me.

I walked to the bathroom but they're not here. I heard a sound coming from the room beside the bathroom, I opened it and there I saw byul pinning yongsun to the wall, they're both staring at each other. Yongsun pushed byul a little when she noticed me.

"Ehem! The squad is looking for the both of you.. and please do that when the party is over" I smirked at byul before leaving the both of them.