C-04 The Speed Force Fiasco

Third POV:

The Justice League was alarm by a sound boom in the center of The United States. Everyone near there is in chaos. Immediately, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Dreamer, and Psi together with the air force helicopters and planes. Trying to evacuate the people but won't be enough. And so they also send an SOS to those honorary members to help in it. In Star Labs, Henry is convincing Caitlin to join the fight together with Ronnie who is the physical FIRESTORM, her fiancée, while Dr. Stein stays in the lab with Henry Allen. Henry opens up a portal to Texas. When Ronnie switches his tiny device in his head that links through Dr. Stein suddenly, Dr. Stein sees and feels even though he is in the Star Labs with Henry. They also saw Superman and Martian Manhunter are circling the main area and the other Aliens with Spaceships, who answer the call, have been evacuating the people with their ships so that they will be safe in no time. Caitlin summons her power of ice to the people who are struggling to run to make a huge slide boat to the outskirts of the town of Texas far enough for them not to be contacted with dark matter particle release by Supergirl herself, though Caitlin didn't know that one or anyone else because Barry doesn't have time to explain it. It was total chaos in the epicenter of the where two Barry Allen are working their speeds to help Superman and Martian Manhunter while Barry is looking out for Kara when a swirling color of Speed Force was opening up! The two contact the Superman and Martian Manhunter.

"Look, When the Speed Force opens right up! Barry and I will enter their and... " Then a blast of Dark matters from Speed Force came through the portal.

"Lookout Supers!" Barry1 warned them.

"Geniuses open The Portal to Earth 15 now!!!! Because there will be an infinite dark matter will be released, it's like particle accelerator all over again,"

In the DEO, they call Lena Luther to help them create the biggest Portal breach that goes to the Earth 15 but she suggested to release the Dark Matter nearest black hole they could put, so from breach that the Breachers will release to the next wormhole outside the space to billions of light-years away from earth. They all agreed on that. Though they forgot to tell Barry, the new plan. Cisco1 and Gypsy, Cisco23, and Nia Nal with Lena Luther creating the biggest portal the world has ever seen though instead of Earth 15 they will transfer back to the universe where it belonged. The world is shaking. The volcanologist is monitoring all of the volcanoes all over. Especially the Yellowstone which being dormant is now experiencing earthquakes from Texas Fiasco. The other news said this might be the biggest thing experience of the earth if the whole world feels the earthquakes. The other scientist said that the earth has a protective layer in the atmosphere so that we may be protected from the dark matter activities that the mystery of the universe is known for. People are praying and hugging their families that the superheroes might save the day. Meanwhile, in the epicenter of the action after the release of dark matter the portals are activated, the DEO contacted President Olivia about these matters and told them the heroes knows what to do and so follow their instructions and do it for the sake of the world. The President knows this will be the longest tackled in the United Nations as being a god-level threat to humanity and so she also commands tell-all about from before and after events, how did it in the first place. She knows they needed heroes - superheroes to prevent this but others will oppose them to stay. Caitlin is doing everything to summon her ice powers to control the wind at its best because she knows when the wind is in powerful velocity they intended to smash things around. While Ronnie keeps blasting the debris whenever it comes to the people that will be hurt.

"Barry1 and 23 are you ready to enter the speed force," Winn called them.

"YES!" they said together.

"Alright, on YOUR COUNT, 'cuz you're the one there," Winn said, "May the Speed Force be with you, my young Padawans," Winn and Cisco1 said it together.