Episode 1: Hearts Distress Call

Chapter 1: "Welcome to the Multiverse, Barry Allen"

"Okay, I need you to believe this. Our world isn't just our world. It's a multiple of worlds that has different times and spaces. My name is Barry Allen, and I am one of the speedsters of the speed force from Earth 23. My mother died because of Batman's villain Joker. My father rose from heartbreak to critically acclaimed scientist together with the doctors and engineers of Star Labs, we made the impossible but of course, it all went wrong as the particle accelerator exploded. After nine months. I was fast. Faster than the speed of light. Breaking every possible combination in the universe. The Justice League accept me as one of their own and name me The Flash: The Knightly Speedster."

~ Barry Allen of Earth 23

Third Person POV:

The Earth 1 is celebrating the victory over the Dominator species when a breach just opens above their heads they were already in their fighting stance while SuperFlash was just like eh, I am just drinking here like I am about to be drunk, which I am not... Just waiting for the arrival to come. What they didn't expect was that it was Barry's Doppelganger from another Earth. Everyone was a shock, but Supergirl and Flash immediately look the guy same look and almost the same suit though for him it's more modern and classic.

"Woah! There buddy... Are you okay?" Barry asks his doppelganger while he is helping him to get up.

The new Barry Allen takes his surroundings and figuring out what had the breach done this time. He knew instantly he is not on his Earth. He is taking his time to look around including Kara's doppelganger. He was shocked to see another Kara Danvers because he loves her and here on another Earth, he thought that these two Barry and Kara are together, so it makes him think for a second that maybe it's time but instead he makes a joke.

"Yeah! I will be if those two footmen Cisco Ramon and Hartley Rathaway willingly to go to a neurosurgeon and fix his neurons signals in their brain because it's all tangled up my sleeves," The doppelganger said, and Barry was so fixated on getting to know this guy when he cracked a joke.

"Whaaaaatttt?" Barry said confuse and oblivious to his joke.

Barry Allen of Earth 23 did that to ease the tension between the three groups and him. Finally, it dawns on Barry what he meant.

"Just kidding, hahaha... We have a villain on our earth, you know Evil Doppelganger of Cisco Ramon comes to our earth and starting to drop things off though sometimes I doubt if Cisco is really a good person because he is always evil to my eyes. He has been called "The Prankster Magician' for nothing. He's like also the combination of Toyman and... "

Well, Barry rides on his jokes. And look back and forth at Cisco of Earth 1 and the new Barry.

"Is it because he is mad when making weapons or touching his things???"

Barry looks to Cisco while mocking his best friend then Barry23 added and confirmed

"Actually, that is the second reason, the first one is that he is notorious for his pranking skills, and I meant madly pranking skills. I didn't even know that there is a skill for that one,"

Barry just said Oh! and a lot of heroes laugh at this while Cisco looking at the two Barry's ~ oh you are so dead!!!! ~ look.

The two shake out his hands and introduce themselves and immediately.

"Barry Allen"

"Barry Allen"

They both introduce themselves and smile at each other with respect. A speedster and a hero. Then tentatively he asked Barry.