C-10 Morning Hangovers

Kara's POV:

    I started my 6 am morning with a fear of my dreams about the alien ship and it's not titanic if that's what you think. I start my morning with my coffee to give me the best morning after I felt death to my neck, twice. Yikes! Plus, the party of the Justice League was way too high, thanks to Mon-El's famous Alderum, no wonder even Clark was out. A pull up my phone to look at my social obligations as Kara Danvers you know, Sociable Feeds stats, the world best-known app the "Flickmotion" and I am still, Ms. Grant's famous office or personal assistant and her obligations is my job too, especially if involves the drama of the Hollywood gossips. That I need to know and prepare for her usual doings.

      She knows I am Supergirl because there was no point in making her blind, she can see them all, especially the moment I rescued her for the first time. I looked more at my phone and thought of calling Barry but I didn't because first he is not a morning person and this dream maybe doesn't mean anything, but usually how wrong I was. After a minute of preparing for work because I use my speed, I received a call from Nia telling me that Ms. Grant's coffee is ready to roll and she has news that she needed to talk to me personally, I said to her that I'll be there in one more minute. I got a feeling this is about a dream.

     I came to the "The Dates" and greeted Nia. Nia was the cashier here in the "The Dates" Café and Restaurant, I am friend with the owner of the business who are a Coffee enthusiast and his partner loves to cook and eat in dine and so they fuse their love and work together such a good story for entrepreneurship story and also a love story waiting to be told. Nia told me to wait in the comfy high chair looking outside the city while she finishes the line, Cisco came and brought me four coffees, for him with the medicine on its side – I want to laugh but its early in the morning - to Nia, My Vanilla Frappuccino, and Ms. Grant's Vanilla Latte.

"Cisco, Bad morning to you," I said to Cisco who is having a hard hangover.
"Wow! Is that how you usually greet someone who has a hangover? I choose you over Barry," he said back to me.
"No! I usually greeted them like this 🎶'Superman unrolls the suit before he lifts and I am not the type of person that fits'🎶" I said laughing out loud.
"Oh... god No! you are just like him!" he said covering his ears.

     Then I really had a quiet laugh at our booth and how often Cisco forgets that we all go to college and ended up with beers before classes and how it ended. When in the sound speakers started to play The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay's "Something Just like This." Cisco face just died in embarrassment.

"This is Cruelty!" Cisco cried in a sarcastic way.
"No! This is Irony!" I said back.

Nia came to our booth. She was wearing bunny slippers because she was on the morning shift and allowed to have bunny slippers from 1:00 am to 7 am in the morning shift.

"Do you like the song?" Nia asks her boyfriend.

She teases Cisco, her boyfriend and he did the puppy eyes on her. So sweet but we have a time schedule to follow.

"The fact that you are working than I am. How do you do that?" Cisco asks Nia.
"Oh... Honey, it's simple, I am your girlfriend," she said with confidence.
"Awww..." he said like a puppy.
"So ready to get back to work at Catco?" Nia asks me.

"I am ready. I am damn ready," I said to Nia.
"Just like that... like..." Cisco said snapping his fingers with a hidden message of me being in coma last night.
"So, what do you want to talk about?" I said totally ignoring his concerns.

     Nia and Cisco seem to be nervous saying to me about what she wants to talk about, her powers are very different it maybe telepath but only focuses on dreams of the future and creates a luminous power that can create a weapon in her hand and blast it to somebody which I never recommended to her.

Earth 23 (Re-editing process...)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें