Chapter 25 [ENDING]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

*Flashback*

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way to Jungkook's house to drag him with me into finding Nayeon Noona since I heard from Chae that she was missing..

I was about to cross the road when I saw someone familiar in the distance, I went closer to realize it was..

"Nayeon Noona?!" I unknowingly Shouted making her face me, she Look at me confused, I ran towards her to confirm if she was the one..

When I went closer I realized it was really her, "Nayeon Noona?" I said and she look at me confused as ever, "Uhh I'm sorry but who are you?" She said making me froze, "I'm Kim Taehyung your Boy Best Friend!" I exclaimed, she just look at me suspiciously, "are you sure you aren't stalking me? I know that I'm pretty but you don't need to lie I have alot of them already" she said smiling proudly and flip her hair..

I just facepalm, I'm now sure she is really the one base on her attitude, "Do you not remember me?" I asked her, she just Nod, I sigh, "Let me introduce myself again, properly this time, Hi my Name is Kim Taehyung Let's be friends! Can I have your number?" I asked her, "Yes, Sure!, My name is Im Nayeon and that's all I remember!" She said brightly and gave me her phone number, "wait, remember? Why, what happened?" I asked her, "well I don't know really, when I woke up, I saw a couple and they said they found me on the beach unconscious, all I remember is my name" she said, well that make sense why she doesn't remember us..

*Flashback End*

"And after some time, I caught the right timing and asked her to meet someone which is you"

I just sigh in relief, "Thank you for finding her Bro!" I said and we bro hug, I then bid goodbye and went home and went straight on my bed, I look at the ceiling, 'I'll try to make you remember me Nayeon ah if it's the last thing I'll do' I lastly thought and drifted to sleep..

[Time Skip]

After that day we always Hang out and got closer to each other, I tried everything to make her remember me but it didn't work..

Right now I'm in my bed, when suddenly someone opened the door and jumped on my bed, it was Nayeon Noona.. "yah! What are you so excited about?" I asked her, she smiled so wide.. "I have a date Tonight!" She said excitedly making me frozen, I can feel my heart stopped.. "D-date?" I asked, 'I misheard it right? Tell me I misheard it please' I thought, "Yep a date!" She said excitedly, "aren't you happy for me?" She asked frowning..

I Look at her trying to compose myself, "I-I Uh- Um Y-Yes of course I'm H-Happy for you" I said Nervously trying my hardest not to cry in front of her, "Why are you stuttering? Please be honest to me, are you okay?" She asked softly making me Lose my mind, My tears fell from my eyes..

I stood up about to leave but Nayeon Back hugged me, "tell me what's wrong Jeongyeon ah, you can trust me" She said, I Lose my temper, I pushed her hard making her sit on the ground shocked, My Face soften when I realized what I did..

"I-I'm sorry N-Nayeon ah, I just-" I couldn't finish what I said because I was crying, tears keep rolling on my face..

"just what? Just what Jeongyeon?! Don't you trust me?!"

"You don't understand!!"

"Then make me understand!!"

"IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE LOVED YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NAYEON! I HATE THAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME AND OUR MEMORIES!"

I shouted at her making her Look at me in disbelief, "Remember?! I don't want to remember anything!! I don't want to remember someone like you!! I can live without you!! If you love me Let me go" She raged, I froze, I felt my heart being stab deeply, I was suffocating, her words got me real hard, I didn't dare to look at her, I wipe my tears roughly and walk out..