Chapter 13

Nayeon POV

I woke up To hear Shootings.. I then Look around.. I'm still in That Basement.. I Jump Closer to The Door and Lean my ear there..

'Where is Nayeon Unnie You BASTARD!!'I heard Jihyo's Voice..

'She's Not with Me.. I swear!.. You Can even Look around my house' I Then Heard Minhyuk's Voice.. That LIAR!.. Trying to be Innocent As if He didn't do anything! Ughh!!...

I shouted as Loud as I Can Hoping They will hear me.. I shouted again but Louder.. Someone Then Open The Door.. "Unnie!.. Are you Okay?"It was Jihyo.. I smile weakly at her and Nodded Panting.. She then Untied the Rope around My Body..

She then Help me stand and We Go outside Together.. I then saw Minhyuk being arrested.. "WE ARE NOT DONE YET IM NAYEON!! JUST YOU WAIT!! I'LL---"He shouted Loudly.. I couldn't hear what he said Next Because He was Now Inside the Police Car..

I sigh in Relief.. "Thanks you guys"I said to Them and smile.. They smile back and I saw a New Face.. Jihyo Noticed it and Look where I'm Looking.. "Oh Nayeon Unnie Meet Kang Daniel My New Friend.. Daniel Meet Im Nayeon" Jihyo Introduced.. I took out my hand for a handshake.. "Nice to Meet you"I said.. "Nice to meet you too"He said shaking my Hands.. I then Turn To Jihyo and rise My Eyebrows up in down while smiling Teasingly at her..

She then Look away and I saw a Tint of Red on Her cheeks and we Laugh Except for Jihyo... and Daniel who Looks Confused.. I ship Both of them!..

We then Head back to Their Cars.. Dahyun, Sana, and Momo on Tzuyu's Car.. Me, Jihyo and Mina on Chae's Car.. Jihyo was about to get inside when.. "Uhh Guys are you sure?.. My House is on the other side of your Neighborhood.."Jihyo said Worriedly..

"It's Okay Jihyo Noona I will Just Turn"Chae said Smiling.. "Where do you Live?"He asked.. "xxxxx Street" She said and Chae nod..

"How about I Take you home Jihyo?" Daniel suddenly blurt out.. We widen our eyes and Look at Jihyo Smiling Teasingly.. "It's Okay Daniel Hyung.. I can Manage"Chae said smiling Teasingly at Jihyo who's Blushing Madly.. "Bro it's Abit Far from Where You Live and besides I Live on the same Neighborhood"He said smiling..

Chae then Nod.. "Take Care Of Her Hyung"he said and Daniel Nod.. We bid goodbye to them and head towards Daniel's Car.. but as they were about to go inside.. "YAH JIHYO, DANIEL DON'T DO ANYTHING DIRTY!!"I shouted and Jihyo's Face Turn Very Red and Glare at Me..

We Then Laugh and Get inside The Car.. I was At the Back and Mina At The Passenger seat.. Sigh.. I'm Going to be Third wheeling.. Oh well I'm Just Gonna Listen to Some Music..

I took out my earphones and Put them on.. I was Listening to 'Missing you' By Twice.. I Loved that Group and You Know What?.. They Have The Same Name as ours.. I close my eyes and Listen to The Song..

But as The Song Goes by I felt Tears Rolling Down my Cheeks Not Realizing since I'm More focused on the Song.. 'Jeong Are you Okay up there?.. Because I'm Not Okay Here.. I'm Missing you so Bad!' I Last Thought Before I difted to sleep..

I then hear Chae Calling me.. "Noona We're Her-- Oh my God! Are you Crying?.. Why are you Crying Nayeon Noona"He Panicked and Mina Look at me and Widen Her Eyes.. "Unnie Why are You Crying?!"She Panicked too.. I touch my Cheeks and Felt My Tears.. "Uhm This is Just Nothing Guys.. and By the Way Thanks for the Ride Baby Cub"I said and Kiss his Cheeks..

Mina Then Glared at me.. "I'm The Only One That Can Call Him That!" She said.. "Okay, Okay, Chill There Penguin.. I was Just Teasing You" I said raising my Hand Surrendering and then Chuckled.. she Then Bid Goodbye to Chae and kiss his Cheeks too.. Chae's Face Then Turn Red and was smiling Like and idiot..