Chapter 8

Jeongyeon POV

Dahyun suddenly Teleported on my back..he was shock.. "You have The Power of Teleportation!"I said smiling.. "W-what?"he said trying to Process.. "what do you mean?"he asked Confused.. I guess Process Fail..

I Explain to him everything.. "woah!.. Daebak!.. Thanks for giving me power hyung!!"he exclaimed then Hug me tightly.. "haha No problem.. but It's only Temporary tho.. it only Last when we Finish The Battle.."I said and she Nodded Smiling..

We then heard noise coming towards us.. "Yah, Jeong oppa What's with all the Scre--" Momo didn't finish her words when she saw Dahyun Fully Awake.. "--amings.." she continued.. then Ran Towards Dahyun and Hug him Tightly.. "Your Awake!!"She exclaimed happily then shower Dahyun with kisses.. except the Lips Of course..

I then saw Dahyun's Pale Face turning Red by the Kisses.. I just Chuckled.. "I Told you hyung.. you Never believe me"Chae said Pouting.. "it's Because you always Trick me!.. I'm Just Making sure your Not Pranking us or anything.."Dahyun Defended..

Chae put raise his hands Defeat.. The Others Laugh from Chae's Cute Action especially her girlfriend.. Mina..

"Hyung!.. Did you Tell them about my Power?"Dahyun asked and I shook my head 'No' Smiling.. "What Power?" Momo asked Confused.. I walk to her and Pat her head.. "your Cute"I said and she Blushed.. I then Feel someone Glaring at me..

I Look to see Nayeon Glaring at me.. I raised my eyebrows.. 'what?' I mouthed.. she just Look away.. uhh Did I do something wrong?..

They Noticed Dahyun's Bright Green eyes.. "woah!.. You have Green Eyes Dahyun ah!!"They exclaimed.. he then Teleported on Momo's back And Back hug her.. "Awww.. Cute!!"we squeal..

They then Turned red and Dahyun quickly broke the hug.. "Yah!.. Hyung why you only give Powers to him!"Chae Whined.. I pat his head..

"Maybe Next Time Cub"I said and smile at him.. "Now Let's Train Everyone!!"I yelled and go to the Training room they follow behind me.. They Then Train preparing to fight me to test their strength and Speed.. So I just watch them train..

But a Girl Caught my Eyes.. Nayeon was sweating badly.. I grab some water and a Towel.. I walk towards her and Gave her the bottle of water..

"Oh Thank you Jeong"she said Shyly and her face Turn Red.. I just Chuckled and Pinch her Cheeks.. "Your so Cute Nayeon!"I Squeal.. and her Face became more red..

I Then Took out the Towel and Wipe her Sweats.. she Just stare at me..

I then Hear Squeals on my Back.. I turn to see The Others squealing.. "So Cute!!.. You two Look Good Together" Chae exclaimed.. "Yeah You two should Date Already!!"Sanake.. I mean sana Tease us.. "Then Have Se--" Momo was cut off by Mina putting her Hand on Momo's Mouth then Glare at her.. "What The Hell Momo"She said..

I then feel my heart beats fast and my Cheeks turn Red same as Nayeon's.. we Look away and They Continue Training.. Why am I even Blushing?.. and why is my Heart beating incredibly fast?.. Ugh this is getting me Confused.. I need to know these Feelings.. I need to tell sana as soon as possible..

But I can't Just drag her.. They might think I'm up to something.. I need to Find the Right Timing..

I got back to my sense when someone Shook me.. "Yah!"I yelled.. "sorry hyung.. I called you a bunch of Times but you were spacing out.." Dahyun Said.. "is There something Bothering you?"He asked.. "Yea-- NO!.. I mean No.. I'm completely Fine.. yeah.."I said Nervously.. I'm so Bad at Lying.. he Look at me suspiciously Not believing what I said But he just shrug off"Okay Hyung.. by the way where done Training so Get Up and Fight us!"he exclaimed Excitedly... More Like Excited to use his Power..

"Okay.. Everyone On the Middle I'll Fight you one By one!!"I shouted and they Stopped then sat on the Ground..

"First is... Chaeyoung!"I said and he stood up and battle me.. I was surprised that he was Good at dodging and Fighting.. "woah!.. Chaeyoung ah Didn't Know you were that good base on your Height"Tzuyu Said pretend Shock.. "Yah! Your Mean You Yoda!"He whined and we Laugh..

Next was Mina.. we Then Fight.. Honestly Mina was so good at Fighting and Dodging.. better than Chae.. Well, I'm not Really surprised.. I can see it from her That she's Good at it.. I can sense it..

Next was Sana.. We were Fighting.. she was about to Attack me but suddenly Slipped and I quickly Catch her.. "Sana be Careful"I said and she Thank me then Hug me.. I just hug her back.. Sana was good but she's a Little Clumsy..

No one's POV

Little did Jeongyeon knew.. Sana did it on purpose to make Nayeon Jealous sana smirk at Nayeon while she Hug Jeongyeon and Nayeon Glared at the snake.. Tzuyu Just Stare at them Blankly.. Then Look away..

They pulled away and Jeongyeon help Sana stand up.. "Thanks Jeong~" She said cutely.. Jeongyeon Blushed because he's Not Used of Sana being Like that.. Nayeon Then pulled Sana away "Sorry about that Jeong.. She's Like That Everytime.." Nayeon said gritting her teeth while Glaring at Sana.. sana Just pout and Jeongyeon smile at her..

Jeongyeon POV

"It's Okay so Let's Continue?"I asked them and They all Nod.. Next was Dahyun.. he Kept Teleporting everywhere but he was able to hit me.. Then Next was Tzuyu.. We were Fighting and he was good but I can sense that he is mad at me for some reason..

Then Lastly Nayeon.. We Fight and Surprisingly She's Good at Fighting and Dodging.. but she Keep staring at me.. I don't know why tho..

"You Guys Did Great!.. but Sana umm you did great but Your a Little Clumsy and I don't Think your Ready yet"I said but I saw that she was sad and on the verge of crying..

I Walk towards her and Pat her back.. She Look at me and I Smile.. "Don't worry I'll Help you.. I know You can Do it.. I believe in you Sana"I said smiling at her.. "Now Let me see That Cute smile of yours"she then Grinned and Hug me tightly.. "Thank you Jeongyeon ah"She said and I smile and hug her back.. but..

I in the corner of my eye I saw Nayeon Glaring at Me intensely.. and Tzuyu Glared at me then walk away.. I pulled out the hug and Followed Tzuyu..

I walk and saw him at the Swimming room Dipping his toe on the water..

I walk Towards him.. "hey"I said He Look at me Blankly then Back at the Pool.. "Hey Tzu.. What's the Matter.. You can Tell me.. I'm a good Listener.." I said and he Look at me.. "I Think I Love Her Hyung"He said.. "you mean sana Right?"I asked and he nod.. "oh that's why you were Fighting me Intensely a few Minutes ago.."I said and chuckled.. "sorry about that hyung I just Can't Control my Feelings anymore"He said while Tears Fell From his Eyes.. I pat his back and hug him.. "Tell her how you Feel Tzu.. You Never know if she Likes you too.."

"I don't know hyung.. Maybe it'll break our Friendship.."He said And I Chuckled.. "your Just Hurting yourself Tzu.. even if she reject you you'll Feel hurt right?"I asked and he nod.. "and you want to move on?"he Nod again.. "and what are you going to do to move on From her?"I asked.. "Avoid her I guess?"He said then widen his eyes getting what I said.. and I nod smiling.. "Tell Her Before it's Too Late.. and if she Reject you you can still move on"I said and he Look at me..

"Your Right Hyung!.. I'll Do it if I'm Ready"He said and I give him a Thumbs up.. "I'll support you always Tzu Tzu"I said and Hug him..

"Let's go to Sleep?.. we still have a Trip To go"I said and Dance.. We Laugh Together.. he then Go to his room to sleep..

but Little did they Know I'm going to do something to Them..

-To Be Continue-