Chapter 16

Nayeon POV

I woke up when I feel someone Shaking me.. I open my eyes To see a Man wearing a V neck Plain White T shirt and a Black Leather Jacket with a Dark blue Jeans and lastly his waring a Mask.. "uhm Miss Your sleeping on The Park so I Thought to wake you up" He said smiling shyly..

I just Nod at him and smile.. "Thank you for waking me up.. My Name is Im Nayeon By the Way" I said Lifting my hand for a handshake..

'I Know.. I stalked you..' The Guy thought Smiling..

"I'm Kim Taehyung" He said smiling brightly at me..

I chuckled.. "Thank you Once again for waking Me up Taehyung-shi I Gotta get going now"I said Bowing.. "Oh Please Call me Tae drop The formalities Nayeon-ah"He said Smiling brightly at me.. "Okay Tae.. See you again?"I said and I was about to go when.. "Wait!" he shouted.. I Turn to him Waiting for him to say something.. "Uhm C-Can I Have Your Number?" He asked Nervously..

I smile and gave him a piece of paper with my Number in it.. our Hands Touch making him Blush.. I Just Chuckled at his Cuteness and pat his head.. "your Cute Tae.. See you again" I said and walk away..

[Meanwhile]

Taehyung POV

O.M.G I GOT HER NUMBER!! I GOT IM NAYEON'S NUMBER! I GOT MY CRUSH'S NUMBER! AND SHE SAID I'M CUTE!! O M TO THE G! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

I was busy celebrating in my Mind That I didn't Notice My Phone is Ringing.. I Then got back to my sense and check my Phone..

I widen my eyes when I saw 15 miss Calls displayed on the screen.. I Quickly Call him back..

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! WHY AREN'T YOU PICKING UP MY CALLS?!!"

I was Startled By The Loud Voice Causing me to stumble and Fell on The sand that is on the playground.. I quickly got up and Get my phone..

"Yah! Why are you shouting in the middle of the Night?!"

"I was worried! You weren't picking up my calls and Kyungwan said that Your Not at home! Where have you been?!"

"Yah Stop overreacting Kookie.. I'm Safe Okay? I'm on my way to my house so No Need to worry.. I was Just strolling around the Park"

"Okay Go home safe Okay?"

"Arraseo.. and Lastly you Aren't my dad so Byee"

I said and quickly end the Call smiling.. I then go to my House.. He was Jungkook.. His my Co-worker on the station.. and my Childhood best friend so That's Why we're that Close..

I arrive at my home and open The Door to see.. Kyungwan cooking Dinner for us.. He Then Look at me with worried eyes..

"Yo Tae Where were you from? I thought you aren't coming back! I was so worried"

"Yah! I'm still older than you so You have to call me Hyung and Your Over Reacting I'm just strolling around the Park.. it's Not Like I'm Gonna Die"I said Rolling my eyes.. "Yah Your Mean hyung!" He said Pouting.. I roll my eyes playfully then smile and sat on the chair and eat the food he Cooked..

"Mmm impressive you know how to cook"I said impressed.. "Of course I can Thanks to you"he said Proudly making me smile..

[Skip Next Day]

Kyungwan POV

I woke up with a very Good Mood.. I Took a shower and after that I went Downstairs..

"OoOoO~ Someone's in a Good Mood Today.. and why you woke up early your Class is afternoon Right?"

"Yeah it's afternoon I Don't Really know why I woke up early hyung.. but I'm Feeling Good today"I said Combing my hair.. "Your hairstyles are always The same Let's Change it for Once"He said and I Look at him Thinking..

After awhile I agree.."so what do you say?"He asked.. "your Right.. I'm in!"I said and we Go to the barber shop..

[At The Barber Shop]

The barber Came to us.. "Hello sir are you in for a haircut?"The Barber asked.. I was about to answer but Tae Cut me off.. "Yes My Friend here want to change his hair.."He said and The barber Nod..

I sat on the chair and The barber started to do his work..

After a few Minutes It's Finished.. I Look at The Mirror and smile Charmingly then Wink.. 'Damn I'm so Handsome' I Thought and Laugh..

 'Damn I'm so Handsome' I Thought and Laugh

[What is Love era]

[He's so Handsome and
Beautiful at the Same Time 😍]

I stand up and Go towards Tae.. I pat his shoulder and Look at me then Gasp.. "Woah Kyung Your handsome.." he said giving me a thumbs up.. and I smile shyly..

I then Check my Watch.. 11:00 and our class starts at 12:00pm Sharp.. I still have one hour..

We went home and I prepare my stuff for school while Tae Preparing for work.. he usually work at the afternoon.. I don't know why tho..

After I finished I Grab my motorcycle and Drove to school..

After awhile I arrived.. I park my Motorcycle and Took off my helmet.. I could hear some squealing Like..

'Woah Kyungwan oppa Change his hair'

'he became more handsome'

'MARRY ME OPPA!'

'OPPA SARANGHAE!'

I just chuckle and smile Charmingly at them.. when I smile The squealing became Louder..

I was walking in the hallway.. then I saw Someone Familiar.. I walk Closer and I saw Jihyo Talking with someone.. I smile and call her.. "Jihyo-yah!"I shouted Jogging towards her.. "Oh Kyungwan You change your hair!"He said and I just smile and Look at the girl who she's Talking with..

But when I Look at the Girl.. I was Shocked.. She was The Girl from My dream!..

I can tell she's shock too base on her Expression.. "are you Im Nayeon?"I asked.. Jihyo Look at us Confused.. "You know her?"Jihyo asked.. I was about to answer..

But Nayeon suddenly Hug me Crying.. I don't know why tho.. She Broke The Hug and Look at me smiling.. I Look at her Confused.. 'we Never met but how did she know me? I didn't even sent her a picture of my face..' I thought..

"Uhh Nayeon How did yo--"

I was cut off and what she did Next Shock me.. Even Jihyo was shock..

-To Be Continue-

____________________________________________________
I updated again! Since I'm in a good mood today.. hope you Loved it!.. I appreciate all your support guys..

If you Loved it and want to see more Chapters please Let me know by Pressing The Star Below..

  👇