Chapter 25 [ENDING]

Start from the beginning

Before I can say anything he hung up, ugh that guy really, I look at my watch to see the time, it's already 6:30..

I got myself ready with black jeans, white shoes, Leather jacket with white turtle neck shirt on the inside,

I go to The café Tae hyung said, I was pass 7 it's now 7:26, I'm so late gosh, I went inside the café and look saw Tae hyung with Jungkook hyung, I ran towards them and greet them..

"Your late Kyung- I mean Jeongyeon!" He said glaring at me that gave shivers through my spine, "Let him be Taetae" Jungkook hyung said and gave Tae hyung a kiss on the cheek, I Look at them and notice they we're holding hands, they notice me looking at their hands.. "oh I forgot to tell you me and Kookie are official!" He said with a wide smile..

"Congrats hyung!" I said smiling.. "thanks Kyung-I mean Jeong haist I got used calling you kyungwan" he said scratching the back of his head..

"It's okay so who was that 'someone' that wants to meet me?"

"I actually want you to meet her"

"It's a girl?" I said frowning.. "yep and you'll Like her for sure!" He said.. "hyung I don't know" I said not sure.. "oh c'mon You'll Like her!" He said dragging me on the table Where a girl sitting looking at the window..

"Hey Nayeon noona!" I froze when he said the Name, I was shocked, The girl Look at us and smile revealing her bunny teeth..

It was her, The Love of my life, Looking at me with her smile that I miss so much, but I Noticed that she Looks at me like she doesn't know me, that hurts my heart, I just stared at her, Looking at her clueless eyes..

"Hello! My name is Im Nayeon! Let's be friends" she stated bringing me back to reality, I just smile at her, her words keep echoing through my mind

'Let's be friends'

'Let's be friends'

'Let's be friends'

'Let's be friends'

I got back to reality when Tae hyung snap his fingers in my face, "Yah! Jeongyeon Introduce yourself!" He said and I introduced myself to her..

Hyung left us to talk and We talk about random things, I Controlled myself so I won't be a fool infront of her, until it went night time, we bid goodbye, I was about to go when I felt a Tug on my jacket, I look to see Nayeon Noona scratching the back of her neck shyly.. "uhm Jeong C-can I have your number?" She said shyly..

I can't help but smile at how cute she was, "cute" I mumbled to myself without me realizing, good thing she didn't hear it, I gave her my number and we parted ways..

I didn't go to home yet, I went straight to tae hyung's house so he can explain to me what's going on..

I arrive at his place, I went to the front door and knock on the door, I knock a few times but no one answered, I was about to knock again but the door opened by an angry Taehyung Making me flinch..

"What do you want?" He asked annoyingly, I was about to answer when Jungkook hyung came, "sorry about him Jeong, his just grumpy because you ruined our moment" he said and we chuckled..

"What? He ruin our moment Kookie!!" He said Pouting, 'his' kookie pat his head and went back to me, "so why are you here so late Jeong?" He asked, "I want an explanation on what I saw a few hours ago" I said seriously making them flinch.. "Come in first" Tae hyung said and let me in, I sat on the couch waiting for them to say something.. "So uhm here's what happened" V hyung started..