Ch 19: Wait, Wait.

Hinata: thanks Kageyama. You can go now.
Kageyama: hm? Are you sure..

Why does he want me to go so eagerly. It's like he doesn't wanna see my face. How rude.

Hinata: yes I'm sure. Your girlfriend is waiting for you.

-Hinata stood up and waved goodbye to the taller boy. He then proceeds to his bike and pedals his way to his house-

Should I stop him? I probably shouldn't.. But I don't wanna go back to Anne Marie.. Jeez she shouts like a little kid...
But so does Hinata.
Then why do I like Hinata.. I find it really cute when Hinata shouts my name..
Agh! This is killing me. I don't understand what's happening and I can't even ask for advice, I mean I can't just tell Sugawara-san that I have a crush on our middle blocker right.. That would be stupid.

Tanaka: oi K-Kageyama, d-did you catch up to Hinata?.. Wow he's fast.
Nishinoya: yeah, what. I'm so thirsty. Do you have water Ryu?
Tanaka: do I look like I have water with me right now.
Kageyama: um.. I did. But he's already on his way home.
Nishinoya: what?
Kageyama: it is a little late already.. I guess he's tired.
Tanaka: imma text him just to make sure.. Bye guys!
Kageyama: bye, Tanaka-San.
Nishinoya: oi! Wait for me Ryu!

-Kageyama then scratches the back of his head and went on his way too. As he wander on his way to his house, he felt a piece of paper crumbled inside his pocket, as he reached out and took it out, he couldn't help but feel guilty looking at the birthday invitation of Anne Marie who he didn't have feelings for in the first place-

I hope she's not too serious about this whole relationship thing.. I mean, it is definitely my fault if she hates me after I break up with her right after her birthday.. But I can't just keep involving other people in my personal life. It was already wrong to use her but to keep this fake thing going on, it's just wrong..

Forgive me Anne Marie.