Ch 4: Act Cool

Why am I even here. Hinata told me I can go home and take a rest since I need some sleep but it's not really helpful since I can't get him off my mind. I'm sure he won't be able to sleep as well too.. I mean he lost his lil precious bike, how cute. He's gonna have some trouble climbing up the hills now without one. I should probably walk with him everyday.
...
Oh wow. I was just thinking about walking him home everyday like my Lil boyfriend... I'm crazy. This is just crazy. That's definitely something I won't do! I refuse to be eaten up by these feelings. I refuse!

-as an attempt to fall asleep, he took the volleyball beside his bed and tossed it up to the air while lying down. He played with it for a few minutes then finally felt tired-

Nishinoya: oi Ryu, wanna come by and see the new game I bought yesterday?
Tanaka: ah is it what I think it is??
Nishinoya: mhm, I can even connect it to the TV so it would appear bigger!
Tanaka: oh then I would definitely come by to your house later then!
Nishinoya: yeaa- .. Hinata!
Tanaka: oh? Hinata. You look really tired. Did you get any sleep last night?
Hinata: oh hey guys. Not at all but it's fine.
Nishinoya: you don't look fine. Your eyes are red like tomatoes and your cheeks are swollen.
Tanaka: Hinata did y-
Kageyama: shh stop asking him questions for now, he was um very busy helping last night, he didn't get any sleep at all.
Nishinoya: hm? Kageyama? Where did you come from.

-Kageyama dragged Hinata away from the two and waved goodbye to them-

Nishinoya: what's with them?
Tanaka: who knows. Those two are ready unpredictable.
Nishinoya: oh well, we'll see each other later at practice anyway so I guess it's fine.

Kageyama: hey you idiot.. You okay now?
Hinata: mhm.. Of course.
Kageyama: yeah right. Your face looks like a big chubby tomato.
Hinata: hey aren't you supposed to make me feel better?!
Kageyama: did you even tell your mom about what happened?
Hinata: oh she's not in the house at the moment.. I mean if she was, she'll definitely be the first person I'll call in that situation. But she's in grandma's house with Natsu so I couldn't really call her.
Kageyama: mhm. So you called me?
Hinata: hmph don't feel as if you won or something! Daichi And Suga weren't answering my calls so I had no choice.

But he could've called literally anyone else after that though. Why me.

Hinata: it's first period. See you later Kageyama!

-Kageyama waved and watched Hinata walk away to class-

He isn't merrily hopping but I guess it's understandable after what happened yesterday.
After all, I'd be sad too if someone stole my only ride home.

-the school bell rang and signaled break time. Hinata walked out of the class with his two friends to take out their bento-

I wonder what he's doing now.. Should I see him? Maybe he'll be fine by his own, he has a lot of friends anyway...
GAH am I thinking of him AGAIN? I was just with him earlier! Snap out of it Kageyama! You're being such an idiot right now.