Ch 12: Is This Real Life

-as the sunshine hits the glass windows of Hinata's cozy home, Kageyama grunts and opens his eyes-

Kageyama: oi. Wake up.
Hinata: mMrpH.. What time is it?
Kageyama: it's almost time for school, get up idiot.

I rubbed my eyes to see clearly and rose from the bed and looked at Hinata's side.
...
What's this?? He's so cute! His fluffy orange hair is extra messy since it's morning and his white shirt is oversized that it's exposing his collarbones and all that unnecessary skin!! And his.. Puffy eyes.. Why's he so cute early in the morning?? Is he trying to kill me?

Hinata: do I have something on my face,Kageyama?
Kageyama: H-huh? What made you say that..
Hinata: well, you keep staring at me!
Kageyama: what?? No I'm not! You must be seeing things! Go and take a shower already. I'll go enxt after you.
Hinata: hmph, you go first, I'll eat breakfast.
Kageyama: no you.
Hinata: no you! I'm the owner of this house so you go first!
Kageyama: eh? You just don't wanna take a bath!
Hinata: oi that's not true!

-as the two boys prepare themselves for school, the clock strikes 7 AM and they both walked out Hinata's house, and started walking their way to school-

Kageyama:  ... Are you feeling better?
Hinata: hm?
Kageyama: do you think I can sleep in my own house tonight?
Hinata: um.. Yea of course. Thanks for staying with me last night.
Kageyama: sure. Idiot.

I didn't really wanna come home yet but if I start staying with Hinata for  days, I might get used to it and I won't be able to cope up with this feelings.. I honestly don't know what to do about it. Should I tell him? Probably not. Should I just try and get rid of it? No..
...
Should I..
Date a girl?

AYO, sorry if this is so short but I needed it to end dramatically with a question so 😛🥴 but nyways enjoy the next chapter. I'll update at least 5 a day😙