Ch 7: Stay By My Side

Kageyama: well I could've never helped you if it wasn't for them!
Hinata: huff.. I should probably thank them later.
Kageyama: why not come with me to the gym now?
Hinata: ...  Will you stay by my side this time?

...
Kageyama: I will.

What the heck. What did he just say?? Was he trying to make my heart explode? What's this guy trying to do, agh this idiot!

-kageyama and hinata rose up from the cold roof top floor and raced to the gym-

Daichi: ah, the duo.
Suga: you guys are really late this time. We're almost finishing up.
Hinata: hey guys! Sorry for that.
Kageyama: yeah. Sorry.
Hinata: Tsukki, can i talk with you?
Tsukishima: don't call me Tsukki.
Hinata: aw cmon!

Tsukishima: what is it.
Hinata: um.. I heard you and your brother came to um.. Pick me up.
Tsukishima: yes we did. I was about to sleep.
Hinata: sorry for the bother. And thanks for coming to get me.
Tsukishima: sure.
...
Tsukishima: I don't care but what happened to you?
Hinata: nothing. I.. I just got lost.

" I can tell from your eyes that you're lying but I don't think it should be me you're telling it about, after all.. It's the king who called me that night anyway." tsukishima uttered while walking away from the little boy to practice.

Hm.. What's he talking bout with that tall boy over there. He better not be bullying him right now, he can't handle any of it at the moment.
Kageyama: Hinata?
Hinata: oh, Kageyama.
Kageyama: did you uh.. Tell Tsukishima?
Hinata: of course not! That's a secret I'm hoping you will keep okay?
Kageyama: I don't think I can keep that to myself. Who knows if these guys come back for you?
Hinata: then.. Just.. Stay by my side.
Kageyama: ... Hmprh??
Hinata: they didn't attack me when i was with you.. As long as I'm not alone right?
Kageyama: o-of course.

Yeah.. He just doesn't wanna be alone. It's nothing romantic really. He just.. He just wants to be with me for protection. And I'm going to be there no matter what.

Nishinoya: oi Hinata! Wanna come with us to play that new video game I bought?
Tanaka: yeah, he connected it to his TV for bigger projection, yoshaaa!
Hinata: u-uhm.. I'm actually babysitting Natsu today so I can't. But maybe tomorrow?
Nishinoya: oh well thats okay. Tomorrow then, Take care!
Hinata: bye!!

Kageyama: why'd you lie to them?
Hinata: I might lead the guys to their place. Plus, you're staying with me so ill feel safe at least till mom comes home right?

...
Why is he smiling like that?? He's way too cute, I need to back up a Bit, I feel like my face is way too hot. Why is it so hot in here??

Kageyama: sh-shut up. Let's just go to your home.
Hinata: okay!!

-the two waved goodbye to the rest of the team as they walked out of the gym and locked the gym doors-